Royal Tour in Toledo with Guided Visit and Tasting in the Loranque Estate (from Madrid)
- Discover the beautiful city- museum of Toledo
- Enjoy a stop in Bargas, visit the Wine Cellars and try some of the wines
Enjoy a very entertaining day visiting Toledo!
The first stop in our tour will be atthe beautiful city- museum of Toledo, located 70 km away from Madrid, and declared World Heritage Site by UNESCO. It is one of the oldest towns in Europe and has a great artistic beauty and buildings from almost all periods in history (Arabian, Gothic, Mudejar, Renaissance and Baroque style). Toledo is called the "City of the Three Cultures", since Christians, Muslims and Jews lived together. In the XVI century, it was also the place of residence of the great painter El Greco.
The Mosque of El Cristo de la Luz, the old Bib-al-Mardum Mosque or Valmardón Mosque, The history of this building as a mosque ended in 1186, true reflection of Caliphic architecture. The visit continues with an inside tour of the Cathedral. Its architecture shows all the stages of Spanish Gothic, and the inside of the building contains a large number of artworks (stained glasses, choir, main chapel, altarpieces, El Greco paintings, etc.); Church of St. Tomé with "El Entierro del señor de Orgaz", masterpiece of El Greco; Synagogue of Sta. María la Blanca; famous technique of damascene (incrustation of precious metals in steel) and panoramic view of Toledo.
After a morning in Toledo, we leave around 14:30 hrs back to Madrid with one stop in Bargas, home to the Finca Loranque where we'll visit its Wine Cellars and at the end of the tour you’ll get the chance to try some of the wines from this cellar.
- Air conditioned motor-coach
- English speaking official guide
- Entrance fee to Cathedral, Church of St. Tome, Synagogue and Cristo de la Luz
- Commented tasting of 3 wines and an appetizer
- Lunch or other services not specified
Calle San Nicolás, 11, 28013 Madrid, Spain
Julia Travel office at Calle San Nicolás N. 15 (corner with Plaza de Ramales)
- Small group: minimum 2 pax maximum 20 pax
- Lunch is not included. However, you have the ability to choose from the options listed above with the supplement indicated:
1. Tourist Lunch: Vegetable stew; Veal cutting with green beans and french fried potatoes and Vanilla ice cream with fruit salad (beverages not included)
2. Typical Lunch: Appetizers and Castilian Tapas; Roasted Lamb with vegetables; Truffle cake with ice cream and housed Wine, mineral water and coffee
- Monday, Thursday and Saturday at 09.30am
- Check-in at 09:15am
22th November, Stardust Madrid at Sala Cool invite: Tadeo (Token Records, Stardust Madrid) J. Gonzal...
23/11 - Roots w/ DJ Koolt, Ion Pananides, Enzo & Isbel Goya Social Club, Madrid [ Pablo's Bday Bash ...
LUXE LIGHT Saturday, December 14 Genres: Hip hop Lines Up: Ocer y Rade,El Jincho Atmospheres: Urban ...
ROOM NAZCA END OF YEAR 2019 Genres: Hits,Reggaeton Atmospheres: Urban Door Policies: Casual dress co...
Saturday November 30 from 23:30 we celebrate: We Love Dembow with UniversiParty. We received as a gu...
Say goodbye to the year in a special way! Goya Social Club - Tuesday, December 31, 2019 Genres: Deep...