Toledo guided tour from Madrid with visit of a local winery, wine tasting and entrance to 7 monuments
- Explore Toledo alongside an expert guide
- Enter freely into 7 different buildings and monuments throughout the city (only if you select this option)
- Visit a local winery and enjoy a wine tasting
- Enjoy comfortable private bus transport to and from Madrid
Enjoy a comprehensive visit to the magical city of Toledo, the Unesco world heritage site where famous for narrow medieval streets, beautiful architecture and rich history, mixing diverse Christian, Jewish and Muslim backgrounds. Known as the Imperial City for having been the seat of the court of King Charles I and associated with the life and works of Miguel de Cervantes, Toledo is a city with history and surprises behind every corner, that your professional tour guide will unearth for you.
Embarking in comfort from central Madrid, you will be able to discover every essential monument, building and district in Toledo. If you select the option with entrance to seven monuments, you will discover some emblematic sites with guided visits such as the church of Santo Tomé, the Jewish District and the Synagogue of Santa María La Blanca. In total you can visit the city’s 7 most important historic districts and monuments – ensuring that you cover all the unmissable things to do in Toledo, including the famous painting by El Greco in the church of Santo Tomé.
The tour will also include a visit to the winery where you can learn about the history and tradition of wine and enjoy a wine tasting.
At the end of the tour, you will return to central Madrid on a comfortable bus.
- Local winery visit and wine tasting
- Tickets for the seven major monuments in Toledo (only if you choose this option at time of purchase)
- Professional bilingual guide (English and Spanish)
- Transport by bus to and from Madrid
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Infants 0-2 years old: free
- Children 3-11 years old: reduced
Plaza Canovas del Castillo, 5, 28005 Madrid, Spain
- 9.00am: Cánovas del Castillo Square (Neptuno)
- 9.30am: Plaza Las Ventas, Julio Camba Street, outside Las Ventas Metro station. In case of incidents with the traffic in Neptuno, the meeting point will be moved to: Glorieta Carlos V (Atocha), in the bus stop in front Mediodia Hotel
- Please, be at the starting point 15 minutes before the departure time
- Comfortable footwear recommended
- In case of incidents with the traffic in Neptuno, the meeting point will be moved to: Glorieta Carlos V (Atocha), in the bus stop in front Mediodia Hotel
- On Sundays the tour at 9.00am starts in Bar El Brillante, Plaza Emperador Carlos V, nº8 (Atocha)
Daily at 9.00am and 9.30am
la liga spain: Real Madrid - Villarreal CF 05-05-2019 Paseo de la Castellana, 142, 28036 Madrid, Spa...
la liga spain: Atletico Madrid - Sevilla FC 12-05-2019 Calle Poligono 4, 32, 28022 Madrid, Spain Del...
Fiche artistique : Opéra en trois actes Musique : Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (1756-1791) Livret : Giova...
Attention, lors de l’achat de ce match, vous recevrez une contremarque qui ne permet pas l’accès au ...
Do you know of those times that the perfect conditions for doing something concrete come together? S...
NO RULES FRIDAY 18 January Genres: Hits Lines Up: TBA Atmospheres: Elegant Door Policies: Casual dre...