Enjoy an unforgettable experience and feel the adrenaline and freedom to navigate through the Bay of Alcudia discovering charming corners such as the beach of Coll Baix passing through the island of Aucanada and the Cap of Menorca. There you will stop to take a bath and you will see the caves of Coll Baix, among which there's the famous Eagle's nest.
Coll Baix and Eagle's nest jet ski tour
Language: English , French , Spanish , German , Russian
Mobile voucher accepted
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Discover virgin beaches such as Coll Baix
- Enjoy the best jet ski trip in Mallorca
- Discover the island of Mallorca from the water
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Jet ski rental with petrol
- Brief instruction at the beach
- Guided tour
- Life jacket
Passeig Marítim, 20, 07400 Alcúdia, Illes Balears, Spagna
Alcudia Jets office. Please be at the meeting point 30 minutes before the start of the tour
What to remember
- Every jet-ski has the capacity for 1 or 2 people
- Minimum age: 5 years old
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult
- It is recommended to bring a change of clothing, as there are showers and a bathroom to change after the activity
- The tour is always offered in Spanish, English, French, German and Russian. Please inform the supplier of your language selection by writing an email to the supplier. You'll find the instructions in the voucher
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.