Marineland Majorca tickets and transfer
- Spend a fabulous day out at Marineland and see Majorca's only dolphin show
- Visit the aquariums, the aviary, and the reptile house and learn more about these animals
- Relax at Marineland's private beach
You will be picked up at your resort and you will travel to the south of the island where Marineland is located. Once there, you will get the chance to watch unique and spectacular Dolphin and Sea Lion shows twice a day. Prepare to be amazed by dolphins’ skills and intelligence, it will be an unforgettable experience!
During this tour, you can also visit the aquariums with tropical fishes, sharks, and piranhas, the aviary with exotic birds and enjoy an entertaining parrot show. If you dare to enter, you can also visit the reptile house inhabited by pythons and anacondas.
If you need some rest after the shows, you can always relax on the private beach or let your kids play in the splash pool. Marineland offers fun and amazing experiences for the whole family and this day will definitely be among the best memories of your holidays in Majorca.
- Return transport by air-conditioned coach
- Guide onboard the coach (except for departures from South Area)
- Entrance to Marineland with all shows included
- Travel insurance
- Food and drinks
- Infants 0-2 years: free
- Children 3-12 years: reduced
Marineland, 07181, Illes Balears, Spain
- Pick-up starts 35 minutes before departure.
- The tour operator offers pick-up to the following places for this experience:
- Depart from North Area Resorts: Port Pollensa, Port Alcudia, Playa de Muro, Las Gaviotas, Can Picafort
- Depart from North East Resorts: From Illot, Sa Coma, Cala Millor, Cala Bona, Costa Pinos, Canyamel, Font Sa Cala, Cala Ratjada, C. Mesquida
- Depart from Palma city and Paseo Maritimo
- Depart from South Area: Camp de Mar, Santa Ponsa, Paguera, Cala Viñas, Magalluf, Palmanova, Cala Mayor, Illetes, Portals
- Depart from South Area: Maioris, Arenal, Playa de Palma, Can Pastilla
- Depart from South East Area resorts: From Calas Mallorca, Cala Mendia, Porto Cristo, Cala Dor, Cala Egos, Cala Santanyi, Cala Barca, Porto Colom, Porto Petro
- Comfortable clothes and shoes are recommended
- Bathing suit and towel in case you want to use the kids' pool or the beach
- April: From Tuesday to Friday
- May-October: From Monday to Saturday
- Departure times depend on your chosen pickup point
On this full-day excursion, you will travel to Arenal, where Aqualand is situated. Meanwhile, the gu...
Go explore Majorca on two wheels with the coolest scooter rental at the best price on the island and...
During the first part of the tour, we will travel by coach from the East Coast to the Tramuntana Mou...
The true beauty of Mallorca is actually hidden to most tourists, who spend all their time on the bus...
On this 5-hour guided tour, you will discover Majorca’s Inca Market. First, in the morning you will ...
The Cabrera island is located south from Majorca and is an example of environmental protection. Amon...
Even though there are many ways to go to Formentor this is by far the most remarkable one as it comb...
Once you arrive at Rancho Grande Park after the minibus picked you up, your horse riding experience ...
Enjoy this spectacular excursion through Majorca's sea at sunrise and watch dolphins from a catamara...
This Mallorca tour is an adventure in language, culture, and food (all the things we love about trav...