Spanish cuisine cooking class in Palma de Mallorca
- Learn how to make the great classics of Spanish cuisine
- Hands-on cooking experience of a full 4 course spanish meal
- Enjoy a food guided tour to the Santa Catalina's market
Welcome to the best Spanish cuisine cooking experience in Palma de Mallorca! If you want to learn how to make the great classics of Spanish cuisine with the guidance of local chefs this is your tour! You can also combine the class with a guided visit to the Santa Catalina’s Market t for a real life experience of wonderful local products and to get all ingredients to cook. After the course, you'll savor your dishes in a friendly lunch or dinner and you’ll take home the best of the cuisine with tasty recipes to surprise your friends.
This day begins in the heart of Palma de Mallorca. You'll meet at the cooking school where you’ll discover the secrets of Spanish traditional cuisine with a practical and hands on course. If you choose this option, you can also combine the course with a previous guided visit to old fashioned Santa Catalina market. There you’ll discover the local products and the basic elements of Spanish gastronomy and you'll purchase some ingredients for the cooking course as well as some typical Mallorcan products, such as sobrassada or olives, to savor them later in a nice convivial snack. If you don’t want to take the Market tour, you’ll immediately get to work in the school kitchen to prepare the great classics of Spanish cuisine. The menu consists of the traditional “gazpacho” (cold soup), Spanish omelette, an authentic Mallorcan paella and Catalan cream, a typical dessert in this land. Don´t worry if you have no cooking experience, with the help and instructions of the expert chef you can make these dishes, as he adapts the classes to all levels.
After preparation of the menu, you'll enjoy the dishes you have made all together in a beautiful dining room table, with the best atmosphere, good company and a glass of a great wine. Of course, you’ll take the recipes home to continuing practicing and surprise your friends and family with your new skills.
- Spanish cuisine cooking class with an expert chef
- Guided visit of the Santa Catalina's market (only on Tuesday and Thursday at 9.40am)
- Snack during the Class
- Lunch or dinner (depending your departure time) with the dishes you have made: gazpacho, Spanish omelette, Paella, Catalan cream, wine
Lonja 18 Open Kitchen Mallorca - Carrer de la Llotja, 18, 07012 Palma, Illes Balears
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years old
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Durantion: Cooking class with market visit: 4 hours 30 minutes / Cooking class only: 3 hours
- No cooking experience is required. Available for all levels
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
- Cooking class with market visit: Tuesday and Thursday at 9.40am
- Cooking class only: Tuesday and Thursday at 11.00am / Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday at 6.00pm
One of Majorca's most beautiful towns is home to one of its most inspiring locations. Over the centu...
Journey to the centre of the earth with a visit to one of Mallorca's most dramatic cave systems - th...
Pirates Reloaded is a strictly adults-only, high-octane party experience that's definitely unique in...
Three of eastern Majorca's most colourful attractions are on the menu in this full day excursion. Yo...
Pirate Tim and Calypso the Parrot need your help to find their lost treasure. But first you need to ...
Often referred to as Majorca's answer to the Caribbean, Es Trenc beach is one of those wild and natu...