Almost 1000 years old, this muslim fortress is the perfect excuse to learn about the history of Málaga. A long story to be told since its inauguration in 1057 by a Berber king, using the remainings of a construction from another civilization, the phoenicians.
Attractions & guided tours
Alcazaba free tour
Language: English , Spanish
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 1 hour 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Admire the muslim fortress and learn about the histoy of Málaga
- Enjoy the visit accompanied by an expert guide
- Suitable for all ages
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Expert guide (English and Spanish)
What's not included
- Entrance tickets (Tickets are paid upon entrance to the Alcazaba)
Calle Alcazabilla, Málaga, Spain
The tour leave from the entrance to the Alcazaba
What to remember
- Suitable for all ages, but does involve some long stretches of stairs
- Not suitable for strollers and wheelchairs
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.