Málaga guided tour with Picasso Museum fast-track tickets, tapas and drinks
- Discover the historic city center of Málaga
- Taste the best tapas in some typical places
- Visit the unique Picasso Museum
The beautiful city of Málaga is located in the very west of the Mediterranean sea and in the south of the Iberian Península, approximately 100 km east of the Strait of Gibraltar. It lies at the feet of the Montes de Málaga and the Guadalhorce Valley. It was founded by the Phoenicians in the 8th century B.C., making it one of the oldest cities in the world. Later, ruled by the Roman Empire, and in the 8th century, during the Muslim Arabic rule over Spain, the city became an important medina.
Málaga was four times capital of his kingdom, and in 1487, the city was incorporated into the Kingdom of Castle. During the 19th century, the city developed a very important industrial growth, becoming the leading industrial city of Spain.
Discover every corner of this beautiful city with an experienced guide: the Alameda, the Gibralfaro Castle, the cathedral, the Jewish quarter, the surroundings of the Thyssen Museum... and, of course, you will visit the Picasso Museum, where you will discover the work of the most popular artist from Málaga.
In addition, you will visit the most typical places in Málaga to taste its cuisine and meet the local people.
- Air conditioned motor-coach
- Picasso Museum tickets
- Walking tour of the historic center and sightseeing tour of the city
- Drinks and tapas in some typical places
- Travel insurance
- Lunch, beverages or other services not specified
- Infants 0-3 years old: free
- Children 4-11 years old: reduced
Av. de Andalucía, 23, 29006 Málaga, Spain
Avenida de Andalucía n/n. Bus stop nº11, in front of Caixa Bank. Malaga. Please contact the tour operator 48 hours before the tour to confirm the meeting point address.
- Vegetarian option not available
- This tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- A minimum of 2 persons are required. The tour will be cancelled in case the minimum is not met and you will be fully refunded
- Group size: min. 2 max. 20 people
- From April, every friday at 10.00am / check-in 15 minutes earlier
- Blackout dates: 25 December, 1 and 6 January
Scopri la fantastica città di Marbella, situata sulla riva del Mediterraneo tra Malaga e lo Stretto ...
Visita l'Associazione delle donne nigeriane e guarda la bellissima città di Malaga da una prospettiv...
Non perdere questa esclusiva esperienza culinaria, che combina un divertente tour di mercato con un ...
Partecipa a questo tour per un'esperienza autentica, dove imparerai le tradizioni e le abitudini che...
Malaga ha più musei di qualsiasi altra città in Andalusia, e uno dei più notevoli è sicuramente il M...
Trascorri una giornata alla Finca La Melonera, una delle cantine più affascinanti di Ronda. L'area i...