Bring out your inner Indiana Jones with this Gozo tour. You'll get to explore the medieval capital, Victoria, and step back in time at the Ggantija Temples – a Neolithic megastructure that predates the pyramids of Egypt. There's also a mini-train ride around the island's salt pans, a craft centre visit and a chance to try typical Maltese food.
Excursions & day trips
Gozo History, Food and Shopping Tour
Language: Spanish , English
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: more than 8 hours
Safety measures applied
Entrance Fees Included
Do this because
- Tour the top spots in Gozo – Malta's sister island
- Great photo opportunities during ferry crossing
- Visit Gozo's medieval capital, Victoria
- Explore the Ggantija Temples – a Neolithic structure older than the pyramids of Egypt
- Shop for souvenirs in an authentic craft market
- Taste typical Maltese food
What to expect
- Ferry ticket
- Admission fees
What to remember
Dress appropriately – no shoulders or knees showing – when visiting religious buildings
TUI MALTA LTD
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.