Enjoy a tour to Muharraq Island, the historic capital of Bahrain, famous for its UNESCO-listed pearling industry. Your professional English-speaking guide will meet you at the hotel lobby and accompany you on this half-day tour during which you'll admire architectural landmarks like the Shaikh Isa Bin Ali House, the Shaikh Ebrahim Centre, and the Kurar House. You will then stroll around the stalls of the Muharraq souq and visit the imposant Arad Fort before returning to your hotel.
Attractions & guided tours
Old capital of Bahrain city tour from Manama
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 4 hours
Safety measures applied
Entrance Fees Included
Kids go free
Do this because
- Visit Muharraq Island, the historic capital of Bahrain
- Discover the UNESCO-listed pearling industry
- Stroll around the stalls of Muharraq souq
What to expect
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
- All entrance fees
- Transfer in a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- Mineral water onboard the vehicle
Please indicate your hotel or residence at the checkout.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.