The city of Tagaytay is located on the edge of a gorgeous volcanic lake, 2250 feet above sea level. Just a 2-hour drive south of Manila, where you pass through small pretty towns, rich orchards, fruit stalls, and coconut plantations. Here you can admire magnificent views on top of Taal Volcano, where a vantage point can be easily reached. On this experience, you can enjoy an amazing panoramic vista and tasty native refreshment, where you can also visit the world’s famous Bamboo Organ of Las Pinas Church and the Jeepney Factory.
Tagyatay ridge tour
- Admire magnificent views on top of Taal Volcano, where a vantage point can be easily reached
- Visit the world’s famous Bamboo Organ of Las Pinas Church and the Jeepney Factory
- Perfect for the whole family to experience - the more the merrier
- Roundtrip transfer
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Items of a personal nature
- Tips for drivers or guide
- Child (3-10 years)
- Infant below 3 years free (must sit on lap)
Pick-up from your hotels in Manila/Makati area.
During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with our local partner. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not suitable for persons with serious medical conditions
- Pick-up at 8.00am
Your tour kicks off from the financial district of Makati including Fort Bonifacio and the American ...
Boracay Island is home to numerous beautiful beaches made of soft, powdery white sands, washed in bl...
Swim with the gentle giants and enjoy the cool waters of the Kawasan Waterfalls! A drive to the sout...
Touring around Cebu City and Mactan made easy and inexpensive. Enjoy the city’s historic, religious ...
Join this tour for an awesome adventure! The group will head for first to the town of Oslob to swim ...
This tour will take you to highland Busay for a panoramic view of Cebu City and stops at instagram w...