Discover the coast of Infreschi on a boat tour departing from the port of Marina di Camerota. During the tour, you'll get the chance to see enchanting caves, including the suggestive Grotta degli Innamorati, Cala Monte di Luna, Grotta delle Noglie, Grotta di Cala Fortuna or Grotta Azzurra. Your guide will tell you more about each cave's origin, name and history. In addition, you'll pass by Spiaggia del Pozzallo and Cala Bianca, famous for its typical round and white pebbles and awarded in 2013 as the most beautiful beach in Italy. Baia degli Infreschi will be the last stop of the trip. Here you'll enjoy a swim in one of the beautiful coves, admire Torre del Frontone and discover the city's importance in the Ancient Roman times.
Boat excursion to Baia degli Infreschi
Language: English , Italian
Availability: Every day
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours 45 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Take part in a boat tour of the Baia degli Infreschi's suggestive caves
- Discover Cala Bianca, awarded as the most beautiful beach in Italy
- Swim into the crystal clear waters and get the best views from the sea
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Boat tour
- Expert guide
What's not included
- Pick up and drop-off service
- Food and drinks
- Child (4-10 years old): reduced
Località porto, 84059 Marina di Camerota SA, Italy
In front of the medical guard on the port of Marina di Camerota
What to remember
- It is suggested to wear a swimsuit and to bring a towel, a hat, sunscreen and a bottle of water
- The tour's itinerary may vary depending on weather conditions
Every day at 8.30am, 10.30am, 12.30pm and 2.30pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.