Nestled in the foothills of the High Atlas Mountains, André Heller's ANIMA is a magical place of surprising beauty that you wouldn't expect in the loud and crowded area of greater Marrakech. It's not only a garden: it's an impressive botanical staging. 250+ types of plants, from bamboo over palms and cacti, water features, wildflowers and tall grass, interact with pieces of art by Pablo Picasso, Keith Haring, undiscovered local talents and many more. Furthermore, two museum rooms present artists from around the world. Our own Café Paul Bowles offers meals made with spices and ingredients from the garden like saffron, mint, olives, etc. Enjoy fresh organic fruit juice, fine teas and delicious pastries.
Anima Garden Experience
- Experience one of the most beautiful gardens in the world!
- Explore the wonders of nature, seeing pieces of art by Pablo Picasso, Keith Haring and Auguste Rodin in a beautiful surrounding
- Take a break from crowded Marrakech and recharge your batteries
- Full-day ticket
- Shuttle transfer from Marrakech city center
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
Cemetiere Sidi Ali Bel Kacem, Marrakesh 40000, Morocco
Please meet at Koutoubia car park
- Shuttle services are limited in July and August
- It is advised to wear comfortable clothing
- The pick-up starts at 09:30 am
If adventure and remote mountain villages are your thing, then this 4x4 ride into the High Atlas Mou...
Marrakech is a city of intrigue, spice-scented souks, and exotic charm that holds thousands of layer...
Essaouira is a character-filled seaside city that's known as the ‘Jewel of the Atlantic'. It's famou...
Located only 5 minutes away from Marrakech city center, the 18-hole golf course of “The Montgomerie ...
The 27-hole course "Almelkis Golf" is made up of the 9-hole golf courses "Parcours Bleu", "Parcours ...
Bongos, beats and bikini-clad showgirls – Fuego Latino brings the best of Brazil to Morocco. Watchin...