Cable Wakeboarding Experience in Marrakech
- Travel lighter - all equipment is provided
- All taxes, surcharges and fees are included to avoid last-minute surprises
- Escape the noise and traffic of the city for a day
- Roundtrip transportation to your hotel included to make travel easier
- Perfect for the whole family to experience - the more the merrier
- Smaller group size gives you a personalized experience in good company
You will be picked up from your hotel and taken by a air-conditioned vehicle to Waky Marrakech, the first cable to be built in Morocco.
Waky is the perfect setting for a short day trip out of Marrakech; a beautiful lake with a stunning and at times snow-covered mountain back drop.
Here you will be able to wake-board, wake-skate, knee-board or water-ski on a purpose built lake at the foot of the Atlas Mountains whilst being towed by an overhead cable rather than from behind a motorboat.
With views of the Atlas Mountain range in the distance this makes for a truly pleasurable and exhilarating experience. There are two cable circuits so beginners will be able to learn and practice on the smaller, slower cable.
You will receive an introduction to the park, a safety briefing and all equipment will be supplied for your one hour session. Guidance or coaching is also available if necessary.
Once you have mastered the basics, or for the more experienced riders, there is a specially designed circuit which includes a variety of kickers, sliders and boxes for you to develop and practice your tricks on should you so wish.
You may wish to spend more time riding, or simply relax and enjoy the sunshine and spectacular setting for a little longer; this can be arranged upon request.
- Guided tour
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Fuel surcharge
- Driver guide
- Extra cost for Hotel pick-up and drop-off outside Marrakech area (20 EUR)
- Alcoholic drinks (can be purchased on site)
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Meet us at Cafe de France, Jemaa el Fna if you are staying at the Medina (old town) or ask for a hotel pick-up/drop-off (only available inside Marrakech area (44000).
- A minimum of two participants is required for this tour
- Please indicate your hotel address during the booking
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off is included from anywhere in the Marrakech area only (44000)
- If you are staying in Riads or hotels at the Medina (old town), the meeting point will be Cafe de France, Jemaa el Fna
- If your Riad/hotel is located outside Marrakech or far from Cafe de France, please indicate the name and address during the booking. An additional charge of 20 EUR will be requested.
- A restaurant and bar is available for you to purchase refreshments and with a newly opened infinity pool and beach area there are plenty of sun loungers available for you to use at your convenience.
- 10.00 am
When travelling to Morocco, you might want to see a more authentic side of the country. Enjoy a pick...
Day 1: Marrakech/ Ouarzazate After a pick-up from your hotel in Marrakech, you will travel to Ouarza...
In the heart of the famous Djemaa El Fna Square, the Palais Arabe helps you experience the glory of ...
Discover the relaxed, bohemian seaside resort of Essaouira on a full-day guided tour from Marrakech....
Explore the wonderful gardens of Marrakech and learn about their features and history with our exper...
Ourika Valley, at the foothills of the High Atlas Mountains, is only 45 minutes southeast of Marrake...