Day trip to Imlil Mount Toubkal from Marrakech
- See beautiful Toubkal Massif
- Explore the village of Imlil
- Lunch included in local restaurant
- See the summits of the Atlas chain
Explore the village of Imlil with lunch looking out over the second highest African summit
Travel to Toubkal Massif, a national park full of craggy mountain peaks and deep valleys. Toubkal contains the highest summits in the Atlas chain of Mountains. Roads teem with peasants, domestic animals, scooters and Lorries belching diesel fumes. We will exit at the small village of Imlil, the starting point for exploring the Toubkal area.
Enjoy a 20 minute hike, approximately, to a restaurant for lunch facing Mount Toubkal (12 700 ft), the second highest African summit after Kilimandjaro.
- Hotel pick-up from centrally located hotels in the Gueliz and Hivernage areas
- Attraction costs
- Children under 2 years old are free
- Children 2-12 years old : reduced
Hotel pick-up is organised from centrally located hotels in the Gueliz and Hivernage areas..
- Hotel pickup is included for hotels located in Marrakech. Please make sure you are at the reception at least 30 minutes before scheduled departure time. For all other customers outside the hotel pickup area, departure point is in front of the Grayline office (Residence Yasmine, Majorelle, Boulevard Moulay Abdlah, Mag n 5, Marrakech). Please be at the departure point at least 30 minutes before scheduled departure time
- A valid passport or other identify card is required
- Mobile vouchers are accepted on smatphones or ipads as well as printed vouchers. Please make sure you have a valid ID with you on the day of the tour
- Please confirm your tour 72 hours prior by calling or emailing
- Those unable to hike to the restaurant can hire a mule from a local for an additional cost
- All rates are subject to adjustment depending the exchange rate fluctuation
- Children under 2 years of age are free, providing they sit on the their parent's lap
- As a general guideline your shoulders, chest, and knees should be covered at all times. Wearing shorts (men or women), low-cut tops, and showing midriff is not recommended as it will restrict your entry into buildings of a religious nature and family homes. Covering these parts of your body will be considered as respectful amongst the locals.
This tour is available on Monday, Tuesday, Saturday at 8:30am
When travelling to Morocco, you might want to see a more authentic side of the country. Enjoy a pick...
Day 1: Marrakech/ Ouarzazate After a pick-up from your hotel in Marrakech, you will travel to Ouarza...
In the heart of the famous Djemaa El Fna Square, the Palais Arabe helps you experience the glory of ...
Arriving at a new destination can be a stressful experience, but pre-book this transfer from or to M...
Discover the relaxed, bohemian seaside resort of Essaouira on a full-day guided tour from Marrakech....
Explore the wonderful gardens of Marrakech and learn about their features and history with our exper...