Day Trip to Ourika Valley with hike included from Marrakech
- All taxes, surcharges and fees are included to avoid last-minute surprises
- Escape the noise and traffic of the city for a day
- Roundtrip transportation to your hotel included to make travel easier
- Tell the guide what you want and let them focus the tour on your interests
- Learn more about the local culture first-hand
Escape Marrakech to explore the Atlas mountains and see stunning landscapes with the most beautiful rivers, mountains, and waterfalls in Morocco.
On this tour, you will enjoy a guided hike with the opportunity to swim under a waterfall. On arrival, you will walk for about 30 minutes to see five waterfalls. You will stop for a break and enjoy a drink in a cafe with a spectacular panoramic view.
After that, you have the option to continue hiking to more waterfalls and enjoy a swim in one of them or go down for lunch at one of the local restaurants by a riverside. Along the journey, you will a learn about the culture in this region.
Then after the unforgettable experience, you will head back to Marrakech around 4.00pm with a stop at one of the Berber villages, where you can taste some traditional Moroccan mint tea in a Herbal House or Berber House.
- Traditional Moroccan mint tea
- Guided walking tour
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Fuel surcharge
- Driver guide
- Extra cost for Hotel pick-up and drop-off outside Marrakech area (20 EUR)
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Meet us at Cafe de France, Jemaa el Fna if you are staying at the Medina (old town) or ask for a hotel pick-up/drop-off (only available inside Marrakech area (44000).
- A minimum of two participants is required for this tour
- Please indicate your hotel address during the booking
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off is included from anywhere in the Marrakech area only (44000)
- If you are staying in Riads or hotels at the Medina (old town), the meeting point will be Cafe de France, Jemaa el Fna
- If your Riad/hotel is located outside Marrakech or far from Cafe de France, please indicate the name and address during the booking. An additional charge of 20 EUR will be requested.
Departure at 11.00am
You will be picked up from your hotel and taken by a air-conditioned vehicle to Waky Marrakech, the ...
Explore the Moroccan Sahara Desert during this authentic nomad experience.Departing from Marrakech, ...
Experience the best of Moroccan surfing and culture with a 10-hour trip to the coastal town of Essao...
Day 1: Marrakech/ Ouarzazate After a pick-up from your hotel in Marrakech, you will travel to Ouarza...
At a palm-grove near Marrakech, come experience a magical, majestic, authentic and unforgettable din...
Marrakesh is a buzzing city and it can quickly get very complicated to find its way in the maze of n...
Marrakech is one of the most famous cities in Morocco and it is a real maze of narrow streets and so...
Enjoy this 3-hour comprehensive tour of Marrakech, exploring the medieval streets of Morocco’s “Red ...
Appreciated for walking and resting, you will explore the charming Ourika valley nestled high in the...
Ourika Valley, at the foothills of the High Atlas Mountains, is only 45 minutes southeast of Marrake...