Essaouira full-day excursion from Marrakech
- Experience the bohemian vibe of Essaouira on the Atlantic coast
- Enjoy a comfortable transfer by air-conditioned vehicle across west Morocco
- Admire wonderful views of the arid landscape and argan trees
Departing from Marrakech, you will head to Essaouira, a charming coastal town located 2 hours west of Marrakech.
The enchanting city consists of a 10 km sandy beach (windy most of the time), offshore islands, a fishing port, and a walled Medina with great Portuguese architecture.
You will first stop at the town of Chichaoua for a coffee break before you continue to Essaouira.
Upon arrival at the town, meet your local guide who will first lead you to the Skalla, a bastion located southeast of the Medina, walk through the labyrinthine streets of the Medina while enjoying Gnaoua Music played at every corner, and watch the craftsmen making some beautiful thuya wood crafts.
From here, you will continue to the fishing port where you will watch local fishermen selling their daily catch of fresh seafood.
After time at leisure for a seafood lunch in the port, and maybe a walk along the beach, drive back to Marrakech. On the way back, visit a local Berber ladies cooperative processing Argan oil, AKA the liquid gold.
- Pick up and drop off from your hotel / Riad in Marrakech city center
- A/C modern minibus (no more than 17 passengers)
- English speaking driver
- Lunch & Beverage
- Local guide In Essaouira
Hôtel Restaurant Café de France, Jamaa el-fnna, Rue des Banques, Marrakech 40000, MA
Pick up from your hotel or riad in Marrakech city center or come directly at the meeting point in front of Hôtel Restaurant Café de France.
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION : please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- This activity is a shared tour.
- Hotel pickup is included for hotels located in Marrakech city center only.
- Please make sure you are at the reception at least 15 minutes before the scheduled departure time.
- At 8.00am
When travelling to Morocco, you might want to see a more authentic side of the country. Enjoy a pick...
Day 1: Marrakech/ Ouarzazate After a pick-up from your hotel in Marrakech, you will travel to Ouarza...
In the heart of the famous Djemaa El Fna Square, the Palais Arabe helps you experience the glory of ...
Arriving at a new destination can be a stressful experience, but pre-book this transfer from or to M...
Discover the relaxed, bohemian seaside resort of Essaouira on a full-day guided tour from Marrakech....
Explore the wonderful gardens of Marrakech and learn about their features and history with our exper...