- See the beautiful fishing port, the Medina and Moulay El-Hassan Square
- Visit the Grand Mosque and the Jewish Quarter
- 3 nights accommodations, dinners and breakfast (half board)
- Round-trip transportation from your hotel in Marrakech to Essaouira
Explore Essaouira, home to a traditional Portuguese harbor filled with Moorish and Portuguese art, in 4 days and 3 nights from Marrakech. Enjoy pick-up from your hotel in Marrakech, round-trip transportation, advise and tips from your driver and guide. Visit Essaouira with a guide and on your own, at your own pace.
You will see:
- Essaouira, port city discovered by the Phoenicians, conquered by Rome and then Portugal.
- the Skala Port and the ramparts
- the medina, Moulay El-Hassan Square, the Grand Mosque and Siaghine Alley
- from the terrace of the north Bastion you can access the marquetry, where the Morocco's best marqueteurs work on cedar
- the Museum Sidi Mohammed Ben Abdallah with musical instruments, weapons, costumes, carpets, and more
- the Jewish Quarter and the traditional Rue Mohammed Zerktouni.
- beautiful beaches full of sun year-round!
- ... and more!
- Day 1: Pick up at hotel in Marrakech transfer to Essaouira. A guide speaking English/French will meet customers upon arrival at Essaouira and he will accompany theme during the visit (Day 1)
- Day 2: Breakfast at hotel. Day free, dinner and accommodation at hotel
- Day 3: Breakfast at hotel. Day free, dinner and accommodation at hotel
- Day 4: Breakfast, morning free and transfer back to Marrakech
- Hotel pick-up is organised from centrally located hotels in Marrakech
- 3 nights accommodations
- Dinner and breakfast (half board)
- Lunch (Available at own cost)
- Children under 2 years old are free
- Children 2-12 years old: reduced
L'horloge, Rue Abdellah Chefchaouni, Essaouira, Morocco
Pick-up is organized from hotels located in Marrakech.
- A valid passport or other identify card is required
- Hotel pickup is included for hotels located in Marrakech. Please make sure you are at the reception at least 30 minutes before scheduled departure time. For all other customers outside the hotel pickup area, departure point is in front of Grayline office ( Residence Yasmine, Majorelle, Boulevard Moulay Abdlah, Mag n 5, Marrakech). Please be at the departure point at least 30 minutes before scheduled departure time
- Please confirm your tour 72 hours prior by calling or emailing
- Mobile vouchers are accepted on smatphones or ipads as well as printed vouchers. Please make sure you have a valid ID with you on the day of the tour
This tour is available on Saturday
Departure at 8.00am
When travelling to Morocco, you might want to see a more authentic side of the country. Enjoy a pick...
Day 1: Marrakech/ Ouarzazate After a pick-up from your hotel in Marrakech, you will travel to Ouarza...
In the heart of the famous Djemaa El Fna Square, the Palais Arabe helps you experience the glory of ...
Arriving at a new destination can be a stressful experience, but pre-book this transfer from or to M...
Discover the relaxed, bohemian seaside resort of Essaouira on a full-day guided tour from Marrakech....
Explore the wonderful gardens of Marrakech and learn about their features and history with our exper...