Guided visit of souks and medina in Marrakech
- Friendly guided tour of Marrakech
- Famous Djemaa El Fna square
- Colourful souks of the old Medina
- Rue du Souk Smarine and rahba Kedima
Marrakesh is a buzzing city and it can quickly get very complicated to find its way in the maze of narrow streets, and in the world of the souks. This guided tour with a private guide is perfect to make the most of the city in a few hours.
You will see:
- a variety of quarters established by craftsmen, according to a structured system of corporation
- souks of basketwork, dried fruit, spices, clothes, wool, skins, Berber carpet, leatherwork, ironwork, jewelry and more!
- the Rue du Souk Smarine which leads into the Place rahba Kedima, where a slave market was once held
- apothecary shops here and there
- Djemaa El Fna Square, this traditional meeting place where peasants and merchants met to trade
- fruit and spice sellers, guerrab with their leather water bottles and metal drinking cups, basket sellers, ironmongers and barbers
- the Gnaoua dancers descended from former Guinean slaves, musicians, story tellers, snake charmers and entertainers with performing monkeys
- ... and mot!
PS: there will be lots of time for bargaining!
- Hotel pickup
Child -2 years old: free
Child 2-12 years old: reduced
Meeting Point: join the group at the departure point in front of restaurant Palais Arabe located at the bottom of the police station's street on the famous Djemaa El Fna Square.
- As the tour start after lunch, participants must join the group at the departure point in front of the restaurant palais raabe located at the bottom of the police station's street on the famous Djemaa El Fna Square.
- Please make sure you are the departure point at least 15 minutes before scheduled departure time.
- Please present your printed voucher to our staff at the departure point.
- As a general guideline your shoulders, chest, and knees should be covered at all times. Wearing shorts (men or women), low-cut tops, and showing midriff is not recommended as it will restrict your entry into buildings of a religious nature and family homes. Covering these parts of your body will be considered as respectful amongst the locals.
Tuesday Thursday Saturday Sunday - 2:30pm
Marrakech is one of the most famous cities in Morocco and it is a real maze of narrow streets and so...
At a palm-grove near Marrakech, come experience a magical, majestic, authentic and unforgettable din...
In the heart of the famous Djemaa El Fna Square, the Palais Arabe helps you experience the glory of ...
One of the most impressive sights in Marrakech, the Koutoubia is one of the largest, most beautiful ...
See the famous Majorelle Gardens while exploring Marrakech, the Pearl of the South.Visit the renowne...
Marrakech by bike is a unique city tour where the old districts full of history meet modernity. Marr...
If you want to visit Marrakech at your own pace and with no hurry in a 100% electric bus respectful ...
Take part to this full-day tour and experience the historical, natural and culinary highlights of Ma...
Explore the wonderful gardens of Marrakech and learn about their features and history with our exper...
Enjoy a desert adventure without having to go to the Sahara!After you’re picked up from your hotel, ...