After the pick up from your accommodation in Marrakech at 8 am, you will enjoy the beauty of various landscapes along the way with a stop at the port city of Safi Morocco's ceramic capital where you can visit the old medina with its 16th-century fortress and the giant pottery workshops that produce the typical brightly coloured Safi. After that, you will continue for one hour drive to Oualidia known as the Blue Pearl of Morocco, where you will have tasty lunch at one of the local restaurants on the protected natural lagoon or the other beach by the small fisherman's harbour. Oualidia is also Morocco's oyster capital, so after lunch, you will have the option to go on a short boat trip to explore the oysters' farms and see some birds such as pink flamingos, godwits, stilts, waders, egrets, terns and many others. An action-packed day to remember!
Private day trip to the Coastal towns of Oualidia and Safi
Language: English , French , Arabic
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 12 hours
Do this because
- Take amazing photos of Oualidia Lagoon and native birds
- Visit the old town of Safi and it's pottery workshops
- Explore the oyster farms on a boat trip
- Escape the noise and traffic of the city for a day
- Roundtrip transportation to your hotel included to make travel easier
What to expect
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Bilingual driver/guide
- Stops to take photos and admire the landscape
What's not included
- Food and drinks
Pick-up from your hotel in Marrakech.
During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
What to remember
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with our local partner. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Pick-up starts at 8.00am
Marrakech Surf & Snow, Tours & Activities in Morocco
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 2 days before the activity begins.