Noilly-Prat Vermouth cellar tour and tasting
- Smaller group size gives you a personalized experience in good company
- Push your senses to the limits - sample wines and learn to describe them
- Savor local gourmet products with an included tasting
An initial snapshot of La Maison Noilly Prat to discover its ancestral expertise unchanged since 1813. This historical tour is guided and includes the whole vermouth collection tasting.
Push the door of a cellar, move on to the incredible "Enclos", an enormous, open air cellar to succumb to the scents of plants and spices from all over the world in the Herboristerie and then learn about the famous “dodinage” (mixing) technique. Let’s be seduced by their flavours of wood, herbs and spices, and learn the production story.
- Historic Tour House
- Brand Museum Access
- Guided tasting of the whole Noilly Prat collection
- Gastronomy & Mixology Brochure
- Perfect Serve Demonstration
- Entrance fees
- Guided walking tour
- Wine tasting
- Alcoholic drinks (can be purchased on site)
- Additional food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
La Maison Noilly Prat 1 Rue Noilly, 34340 Marseillan
Present your ticket at the entrance of la Maison Noilly Prat the day indicated on your ticket.
- You must be 18+ to drink alcohol
April to November
Tour in French at 11.00am
Tour in English at 3.00pm
Closure: December, January, February
Hard Rock Cafe Nice pays homage to the city’s ethnically diverse culture and fascinating waterfront,...
Il y a des mondes et des époques que l’on croyait à jamais disparus. Pourtant, la forêt centenaire d...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Explore the city of Lourdes with a guide and learn more about the Marian apparitions of the Virgin M...
La "Maison Noilly-Prat" opens its private bar specifically for you for an amazing cocktail master cl...
Make the most of trip in Paris with this combo offer including an audioguided tour of the Eiffel Tow...