- Admire the 17th to 18th century private mansions
- Visit Paul Cézanne's workshop (not included)
- Stroll through one of the numerous markets
Enjoy a guided tour of Aix en Provence, a city famous for its history, architecture and arts thanks to the painter Paul Cezanne.
Walk along the Cours Mirabeau lined with 17th and 18th century private mansions, where large plane trees provide shade on hot summer days. The old town is packed with shops, architectural and religious sites, bustling squares and refreshing fountains. Take a stroll through one of the numerous markets taking place everyday in the center of the city.
Aix is also the birthplace of the painter Paul Cézanne. Don't miss the opportunity to visit the Cézanne's studio that was built from his own plans and where time seems to stand still (entrance ticket not included).
- Transportation in 8-seater A/C minibus
- English-speaking professional driver/guide
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees unless specified
- Infant (0-3): free
- Children (4-11): reduced
Radisson Blu Hotel, 38 Quai Rive Neuve, 13007 Marseille
Meet us 15 minutes before departure time of the tour in front of Radisson Blu Hotel, 38 Quai Rive Neuve, 13007 Marseille
- Cancellation fees: Less than 2 days before departure : 20% of tour price | Less than 1 day before departure: 40% of tour price | The same day: 100% of tour price
- From 1 April 2018 – 31 March 2019
Mondays, Thursdays and Saturdays
Departure: 9.00am | Return: 1.00pm
No tour on 1st May 2018, 25th December 2018, 1st January 2019
Après le succès des albums « Bretonne » et « Ô Filles de l’Eau », Nolwenn Leroy, la chanteuse préfér...
La Date Borderline de l'été avec trois artistes coup de coeur dans le théâtre de verdure. KID FRANCE...
Disney sur Glace présente Crois en tes Rêves Célébrez la magie de Disney sur Glace! Emerveillez-vous...
Une poignée de chansons bricolées après les cours, des reprises de France Gall, des petits tubes syn...
Mis en scène par Amandine Letawe avec le regard complice de Jean Lambert 4 enfants et 1 Bertrand qui...
Tête de premier de la classe et sourire en coin, Haroun lève le doigt avant de vanner. Sans vulgarit...