Lavender in Sault and tour of Gordes and Roussillon
- Visit to a lavender farmer in Sault (Capital of lavender)
- Discover Roussillon and its colorful ochre cliffs
- Breathtaking view of the dried-stone hilltop village Gordes
Drive to Pays de Sault with its wide lavender and lavandin fields in bloom. Stop in Sault, “the capital of lavender”. Enjoy many photo stops in the lavender fields in bloom and visit a lavender producer.
Free time in the charming village of Sault for lunch on your own (market every Wednesday).
In the afternoon, discover two of the most beautiful villages in France. Roussillon is built at the top of an ochre cliff, and provides visitors with a beautiful understanding of the harmonious combination of man and nature, and of ochre and stone.
Gordes is a village erected on the top of a cliff, its fortified castle and church dominate the typical houses of the village which were built with stones from the rock on which they are fitting.
- Transportation in 8-seater A/C minibus
- English-speaking professional driver/guide
- Food and drinks unless specified
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees unless specified
- Infant (0-3): free
- Children (4-11): reduced
Radisson Blu Hotel, 38 Quai Rive Neuve, 13007 Marseille
Meet us 15 minutes before departure fo the tour In front of Radisson Blu Hotel, 38 Quai Rive Neuve, 13007 Marseille
- Free time for lunch (not included) on your own during the day
- Lavender Festival in Sault 15 August 2018
- Cancellation fees: Less than 2 days before departure: 20% of tour price | Less than 1 day before departure 40% of tour price | The same day: 100% of tour price
- From 21 July 2018 – 15 August 2018
Departure: 9.00am/Return: 6.30pm
Ride from Marseille to Cassis, a so pretty port on the french riviera, eat/swim and visit calanques ...
Set off to explore the UNESCO World Heritage sites of Provence !While driving along the docks betwee...
Drive on the Gineste and the Crests roads to reach the outstanding site of Cape Canaille from where ...
Get the most of Provence with this excursion departing from Marseille to Saint Rémy de Provence, Arl...
This full-day excursion combines 3 highlights : Aix en Provence, city of water and art, Cassis and t...
Explore Marseille at your own pace and discover the city’s sights from the hop-on and hop-off sights...