Private walking tour of the three secret little ports of Marseille
- Discover the hidden tiny 18th-century fishing ports and fisherman’s houses
- Learn about the history and ancient fishing culture of Marseille
- Enjoy a guided walking tour along the coast of this colorful Mediterranean city.
During this 3-hour private walking tour, you will explore fishermen's cottages, brightly colored fishing boats in a setting unchanged for centuries, a stones throw from the city center. You will enjoy a coastal walk between the three little ports as Vallons des Auffes, Malmousque and l'Anse de la Fausse Monnaie with exceptional views.
You will stroll along the small streets and follow the coastal path to discover this unique neighborhood. You will enjoy the surroundings of life below the Corniche Kennedy and discover architectural gems from the last century and today’s modernist architecture.
- Private guided tour
- Coffee or soft drink pause during the tour
- Guide gratuities
- Food and drink
- Personal expenses
- Child under 10 years old
- Youth from 11 to 17
- Senior from 65 years old
160 Rue du Vallon des Auffes, 13007 Marseille, France
You will meet your guide in front of the monument, Porte de L'orient - Monument aux Armées d’Afrique, Corniche Président J.F.Kennedy, Vallons des Auffes, in Marseille.
- Please remember sunscreen and a sun hat in summer and warm clothing in the winter and comfortable walking shoes
- Available languages: English, French
- Departure at 9.00am and 2.00pm
During this 3-hour guided tour, you will discover Marseille history from the Greeks to the 21st cent...
During this full-day excursion, You will be driven along the coast road of the bay of Marseille, the...
During this private excursion, you will experience a special day visiting some of the best vineyards...
You will discover first the village of Les Baux de Provence, with an informal visit to the Castle af...
Discover the sunniest city in France on-board Colorbüs Marseille. With two routes covering the main ...
From the mythical old port aboard vintage sidecars, you will discover the best of Marseille. Let you...