Wine tour in Bandol and Cassis from Marseille
- Admire panoramic views of the Gulf of Cassis from Cape Canailles
- Discover this little feudal village perched on the tip of its promontory
- Wine-tasting in the wineries famous for its Cassis & Bandol appellation
Departing from Marseille, you'll hit the Gineste Road that follows the coast of the Mediterranean sea to reach Cape Canaille, the highest maritime cliffs in Europe which offer a stunning view over the Bay of Cassis.
Cassis is a small village famous for its fishermen port but mostly known for the Calanques, a National Natural Park created in 2012 to preserve this exceptional natural site. Enjoy a guided tour in a wine property in Cassis: see the vineyards, the cellar and taste Rosé and White wines of the property (in September, during the harvest, wine tasting only as the cellar will not be accessible for security reasons).
Free time in the village for lunch (not included)
After lunch, you'll explore the village of Le Castellet, one of the Var region's top tourist attractions. This superb small feudal village perched on the top of its promontory will enchant you with its typical Provencal picturesque setting. You'll head to a wine property on Bandol appellation, famous for its AOC Vins de Bandol and its olive oil. You'll take walk in the domaine and see the vineyards and the centenary olive trees. The visit ends with a wine and olive-oil tasting in a private cellar.
- English-speaking professional driver/guide
- Transportation in 8-seater A/C minibus.
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees unless specified
- Infant (0-3): free
- Children (4-11): reduced
Radisson Blu Hotel, 38 Quai Rive Neuve, 13007 Marseille
Meet us 15 minutes before departure time of the tour in front of Radisson Blu Hotel, 38 Quai Rive Neuve, 13007 Marseille
- Free time for lunch (not included) on your own during the day
- Depending on the weather, the Gineste road and the access to Cape Canaille may be closed
- In September, during the harvest, wine tasting only as the cellar will not be accessible for security reasons
- Cancellation fees: Less than 2 days before departure: 20% of tour price | Less than 1 day before departure: 40% of tour price | The same day: 100% of tour price
- From 1 April 2019 – 31 October 2019
Departure: 10.00am | Return: 6.00pm
No tour on 1st May 2019
During this 3-hour private walking tour, you will explore fishermen's cottages, brightly colored fis...
During this 3-hour guided tour, you will discover Marseille history from the Greeks to the 21st cent...
During this full-day excursion, You will be driven along the coast road of the bay of Marseille, the...
During this private excursion, you will experience a special day visiting some of the best vineyards...
Discover the sunniest city in France on-board Colorbüs Marseille. With two routes covering the main ...
From the mythical old port aboard vintage sidecars, you will discover the best of Marseille. Let you...