Guided coffee and history tour of Collingwood in Melbourne
Availability: On selected dates
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Explore the diverse suburb of Collingwood and learn how it has transformed into the hipster area of Melbourne
- Enjoy a famous Melbourne coffee brewed and croissant at a social enterprise café that employs and supports, disadvantaged youth
- Join a small group of maximum 12 people or choose the private option for a more intimate experience with your friends
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Guided 2-hour group or private tour (depending on the option selected)
- Coffee (or similar alternative drink)
- Croissant (or similar alternative pastry)
- $1 per person donation to our social enterprise partners
What's not included
- Additional food and drink
- Souvenirs and personal shopping
- Transport to and from Collingwood
What to remember
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience