Taormina Castelmola tour from Messina
- Admire the wonderful Mt Etna from the Taormina e Castelmola
- Discover the magical Taormina
- Enjoy a day to discover a part of Sicily
The first step is the visit of Castelmola, a picturesque village just above Taormina. Here you can enjoy a beautiful landscape, with a wonderful overlook of the Mount Etna (more than 3,330 mt, the highest active volcano in Europe), and the magnificent bay of Giardini - Naxos.
We will then get to Taormina and to Porta Catania and we will have a walk along Corso Umberto (the ancient Roman street Valeria) visiting (with a tourist guide or on your own - on request) the Greek-roman theatre, the oldest churches and monuments, the most exclusive shops, famous restaurants, pastries and ice cream shops to taste typical Sicilian specialities and sweets. You will be enchanted by Taormina, the charming pearl of the Mediterranean which is always able to seduce even the most inattentive visitor.
For those who leave from Messina at the end of the tour there will be a short visit of the historic centre of the city: the square of the cathedral with the biggest astronomical clock in the world, the church of the Catalans which is an extraordinary example of Arab -Norman art and the panoramic terrace between the Shrine of Christ the King and the Sanctuary of Montalto where you can admire the Strait of Messina.
- Transport by air-conditioned bus
- Walking tour
- Small-group tour
- Professional guide
- Live commentary on board
- Board assistant only - hostess (on request)
- Entrance fees (for example: the Greek Theatre )
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Students and children: reduced
The meeting point will be OUT OF THE EXIT GATE OF THE PORT TERMINAL where our guide will wait you with a signboard on which you will see our symbol: A LION HEAD.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum number of 8 people per tour applies. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund’
- A maximum of 54 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Infant meals not included.
- Cellular number required
- Departure times are set according to arrival of cruise ships
- please provide a personal e- mail
- The meeting time is settled based upon the arrival time of the cruise ships ( for example: if the cruise ship arrives at 8:00am the tour will start at 8:30am; or if the cruise ship arrives at 9:00 AM the tour will start 9:30 AM, etc)
- The departure times are also settled based upon the arrival of cruise ships and usually the tour starts 30 minutes after the disembark (for example: the ship arrives at 8:00 AM we will start the tour 8:30 AM, etc)
- For the customers which are not passengers of a cruise ship the departure of the tours and the meeting point will be settled according to their needs and according to availability.
A must for the lovers of 'The Godfather' is undoubtedly the ancient village of Savoca (40 km away fr...
Join this private walking tour led by a local guide to discover the beautiful city of Messina. Just ...
In uno dei palazzi storici più belli della città di Messina è nato il mondo di AELTHEA Beauty Club, ...
Parco Augusto, con i suoi oltre 35.000 mq di estensione e una location spettacolare di fronte alle I...
Il tour inizierà dalla sede del Parco dei Nebrodi di Alcara Li Fusi, da dove inizierà la visita guid...
Attention, il s'agit d'un billet à échanger nominatif, une pièce d'identité vous sera demandée lors ...