The Bellini restaurant is an emblematic place of the Mexican nightlife. Located in the World Trade Center (45th floor) of Mexico City, offers extraordinary international food and a unique view of the city. This is the only revolving restaurant in Mexico and the largest in the world certified by Guinness records. Enjoy the spectacular 360-degree panoramic view of the Valley of Mexico every 45 minutes, the time it takes to complete a full lap.
Excursions & day trips
Luxury dinner at Bellini restaurant in Mexico City
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 4 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Enjoy an unforgettable dinner with a great view of the city
- Discover Bellini restaurant, an emblematic place of the Mexican nightlife
- The only revolving restaurant in Mexico and the largest in the world
- The activity is ideal for a romantic or family dinner
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Pick-up and drop-off from/to meeting point
- Roundtrip by air conditioner coach
- Dinner at Bellini
What's not included
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Children (age 3-5)
Calle Amberes N. 78, Colonia Juárez, Delegación Cuauhtémoc
What to remember
- The duration of the experience may vary due to traffic and/or weather conditions
- The itinerary is subject to change during holidays and special occasions
- The dress code for the restaurant is formal (not casual)
- The tour is not suitable for children under 3 years old
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.