Teotihuacan and Guadalupe Shrine private tour
- Private Tour
- The Basilica of Guadelupe is the second most visited place after the Vatican
- Teotihuacan "The Place Where Men Become Gods"
You'll be picked up from your hotel in Mexico City, where you'll visit the archeological zone of Tlatelolco. Here you'll learn the history and admire the buildings. From there you'll go to visit the famous Basilica de Guadalupe, where you'll stay as long as you like, and learn about the history and miracles that took place there. After this you'll be taken on a 30-minute drive to Teotihuacan where you'll meet real artisans that will show you some of the different plants and customs of the typical peoples. After the visit you'll go to a local restaurant and have a delicious lunch with typical Mexican food. Your tour ends with drop-off back at your hotel in Mexico City.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entrance fees
- Private guide
- Food and Drink only (no buffet )
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Check out time for the tour is at 09.00am from the hotel where you are staying, always and when it is inside the center of Mexico City
Experience the culture and nature of Mexico with the benefits of a fast-track access. With the purch...
Early in the morning you will meet your guide to start your trip to the main streets and sites of on...
Take a cultural workshop of your choice in a unique community center that aims to prevent young peop...
Join a massive movement with travelers, volunteers, and locals alike coming together to transform ne...
Join this full-day tour to visit two of the most enigmatic and interesting places in Mexico: the Pyr...
During a trip in Mexico city, you can not miss this visit of the Frida Kahlo Museum. Mexico is famou...