The activity begins early in the morning by driving to Teotihuacan. After the presentations and some indications given, you will enjoy the magical experience of a hot air balloon ride. You'll fly for about an hour and you will be able to admire the beautiful archaeological zone through the balloon. At the end of the flight, you will return to the balloon port to board the vehicle that will take you back to your hotel.
Teotihuacan pyramids hot air balloon ride
Language: English , Spanish
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 7 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Enjoy a balloon flight
- Admire the spectacular archaeological zone of Teotihuacán from the sky
- A magical experience
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Pick-up and drop-off from/to meeting point
- Balloon flight
- A certified guide
What's not included
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Children 6-12 years old
Calle Amberes N. 78, Colonia Juárez, Delegación Cuauhtémoc
What to remember
- All balloon flights are made in the morning. The price is considering an average weight of 110 kg per participant. If anyone exceeds this weight, they will have to pay an extra fee
- Maximum weight per person: 150 kg
- During the balloon flight, there is always at least one pilot to control the balloon. Depending on the number of customers there can be additionally a staff member
- Not recommended for children under 6 years old
- Wear comfortable clothes according to the season in which you are booking the tour. You should bring also warm clothes for the flight in the hot air balloon
- Please note that weather conditions are cause for cancellation or change in your flight itinerary
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.