Flyboard is the newest watersport in Miami! Fly and swim like a dolphin on your fun flyboarding experience. The Flyboard is very intuitive: just like learning how to ride a bike, water-ski, surf, skate, or any activity that requires balance. It takes 5 to 20 minutes to learn the basics. With 3 hours of training, you'll be able to master the maneuvers and understand the operation of the Flyboard. Instructors will teach you what you need to know and have you Flyboarding in minutes! During the lesson, you will learn steering controls, floating positions, low taxi, high taxi, free flight and, and landing.
30 minute Flyboard Rental
Mobile voucher accepted
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Flyboard over the Biscayne Bay
- Have fun with this extreme sport
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Flyboard rental
- Flyboard equipment
- Basic handling and training
- Local taxes and fees
What's not included
- Hotel Pick-up
- Food & beverage
What to remember
- You MUST be over 18 years old or accompanied by a parent to attend
- Reservations are mandatory 72 hrs in advance and are based on availability; rental time must be confirmed with a staff member
- Hours of operations: 10.00am until sunset (based on weather conditions)
- You MUST arrive 30 minutes prior, no exceptions. A valid credit card will be required upon check-in for guarantee
- This booking is non-refundable; however, we reserve the right to reschedule it upon weather conditions; if reschedule is not possible a full refund will be processed. 24-hour notice is mandatory for rescheduling
- Please note, there is a 30 USD charge for accompanying passengers who will not be Flyboarding
- Hours of operation: 10 am until sunset (based on weather conditions)
Gray Line Miami
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.