Go Miami Card
- Visit the best attractions in Miami
- Receive your card instantly
- Over 25 top attractions
- 1,2,3 or 5-day cards
- The more you do, the more you save
The Miami Go Card lets you visit Miami's top attractions at one low price. Save up to 55% off retail prices on admission to over 20 top attractions and activities.
Show your card at the designated ticketing areas. No need to decide which attractions to go to in advance, choose as you go.
(subject to change)
- Bike and Roll: Bike Rental
- Boggy Creek Airboat Tour
- Daytona All Access Track Tour
- Duck Tours South Beach
- Everglades Alligator Farm & Airboat
- Everglades Tour from Miami
- Ft. Lauderdale Glass Bottom Boat and Snorkeling Trip
- Fun Spot America Theme Park - 4 Ride Sampler
- Gator Park Airboat Tour
- Hop-On Hop-Off Big Bus Miami 1-Day All-Loops Tour
- Jet Boat Miami
- Jungle Island
- Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex
- Key Largo Glass Bottom Boat Cruise
- Key West Day Trip from Miami
- Lion Country Safari
- Miami Children's Museum
- Miami Seaquarium
- Pérez Art Museum Miami with Guided Tour
- Sawgrass Recreation Park Everglades Airboat Adventures
- The Official Art Deco Walking Tour
- WonderWorks All-Access Pass
- Zoo Miami
- Big Bus Miami: Night Tour
- Cycle Party Miami Wynwood Tour
- Island Queen Millionaire Sightseeing Cruise
- Miami Water Sports (1 Hour Kayak or Stand Up Paddleboard)
- Go Miami Card
- Downloadable map
- Children (3-11 years old): reduced price
Please note that Jungle Island in Miami and Cirque Magique in Orlando are still closed due to the severe damage from Hurricane Irma. Pass customers should check the attractions’ websites for updated information when planning their pass use
- Attraction hours vary, please see guide for exact details
Travel the entire world in a day at Zoo Miami - visit Africa, Asia, the Amazon and Australia. Zoo Mi...
All aboard for a sightseeing cruise in Miami along beautiful Biscayne Bay! This tour features Miami'...
Head to the Marina at Bayside Marketplace to take a Miami day cruise along beautiful Biscayne Bay! B...
Taste Miami's diversity while on this culinary walking tour. This tour combines architecture, cultur...
Visit the colorful island of Key West and experience breathtaking moments as you para-sail over the ...
See the Everglades National Park on your own. This is much more than just an air-boat ride; it is a ...
Your Miami tour will begin in the heart of Miami’s Cuban community. You’ll check out some historic a...
This is a great option for visiting and staying the night in Key West - enjoy all of the great resta...
The fabulous Villa Vizcaya is one of Miami's National Historic Landmarks and a window into the past ...
Get ready for a most memorable experience with the second-most intelligent animals on earth during a...