See Miami on a double-decker bus tour. After pickup from downtown and Miami Beach hotels, hop into the double-decker bus to start your memorable tour of Miami's top attractions. Take a seat inside the air-conditioned lower level if you want to stay cool, or head to the open-top upper deck to enjoy unobstructed views of the Miami's renowned collection of art deco architecture, the largest in the world. Peer out at beautiful Miami Beach as you learn from your guide how art and music drive the city's dynamic culture. Next, cruise along the Venetian Causeway, get a glimpse of magnificent mansions and learn about the celebrities past and present who have lived on Star Island. Continue to Coconut Grove to admire its lush tropical vegetation and marinas lined with yachts. Stop at CocoWalk for a unique outdoor shopping area. Then swing by Coral Gables, known for its charming Mediterranean style before heading to Little Havana, where musical streets are filled with the aromas of cigars and savory Cubano sandwiches. Finally visit Wynwood, Miami's hottest art neighborhood with its spectacular street art, trendy dive bars and modern galleries before your tour ends with hotel drop-off. Join others in a complete and outstanding visit to this unique City! Miami is filled with spectacular views. The top of this double-decker bus allows for the most unrestricted photo ops and provides a relaxing way to get oriented with the city.
Miami city tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 4 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- See beautiful neighborhoods like Coconut Grove and Coral Gables
- Soak up the lively atmosphere of Little Havana
- Learn about Miami's bustling art and music scenes
- Discover Wynwood, the new mecca for art, music and food
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Downtown Miami and Miami Beach hotel pickup
What's not included
- Food and beverages
- Gratuities (optional)
- Children (ages 3-11)
- Infants (ages 0-2): free
- Hotel pickup is available for Miami Beach and Downtown Miami hotels - Instructions for arranging your pick-up are available after purchase
What to remember
- You will need to coordinate your pickup with the tour operator at least 48 hours prior to the tour. Instructions will be provided following purchase
- Cancelations within 24 hours of the tour will incur a 100% service charge. No-shows are non-refundable
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
- Morning tour departs at 9.00 am
- Afternoon tour departs at 1.30 pm
Gray Line Miami - Miami Incoming Services LLC
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.