Travel the entire world in a day at Zoo Miami - visit Africa, Asia, the Amazon and Australia. Zoo Miami consists of 340 developed acres with more than 3,000 animals and over 1,200 plants and trees which are planted in such a way as to mimic the animals’ natural habitats.
- Encounter animals like lions, tigers, orangutans, elephants, gorillas, chimps, koalas, tree kangaroos, meerkats and more
- Meet the Zookeeper talks - ask questions about your favorite animals
- Wings of Asia Aviary, the largest Asian-themed aviary in the western hemisphere with hundreds of free-flying birds
- Feed giraffes, camels, parrots or even a rhino. Guests can exchange their feeding ticket for tortoise encounter (additional fees apply)
- Amazon and Beyond - a rainforest of jaguars, anacondas, bats, venomous snakes (behind glass exhibits, of course), rare frogs, harpy eagles and a 48,000-gallon aquarium
- Florida: Mission Everglades! Come face-to-face with some of the incredible animals that call Florida home. You’ll be sure to see alligators, crocodiles, a bald eagle and river otters!
- Ride an “airboat” on the Lostman’s River! (additional fees apply)
- Playworld Playground is a great place for kids to burn off some of that excess energy. Half jungle, half water park, they can stay dry or wet
General Admission Packages includes:
- General Admission
Best Value Package includes:
- Zoo Miami admission
- All-day monorail pass
- One animal feeding
- One boat ride for the month of January