Cinque Terre day trip
- Easily reach the Ligurian Cinque Terre from Milan
- Enjoy a cruise from Portovenere to Monterosso
- Free time to explore Monterosso and Vernazza
- Scenic train ride to La Spezia
Discover the beautiful Cinque Terre! A Unesco World Heritage site, the Cinque Terre, meaning "five lands" (Riomaggiore, Manarola, Corniglia, Vernazza and Monterosso) are five perilously perched villages strung along a short stretch of cliffs that face the Liguria sea on one of Italy's most scenic stretches of coastline.
During this day trip you will take a boat-trip to admire the stunning views of the Cinque Terre from the sea. You will also visit the delightful villages of Manarola, Portovenere and Monterosso. Here you will have time to explore and visit the beaches dotted along the coast.
Despite the number of tourists, there is still a real sense of local identity even in the most tourist-crammed little squares. Restaurants, bars and accommodation all have an endearingly homespun air about them as though when the locals saw tourists coming, they found a few garden chairs to stick on their terrace, hand painted a sign and began serving customers. Experience this suggestive atmosphere during this day trip from Milan!
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Train trip from Monterosso to La Spezia
- Boat trip from Portovenere to Monterosso
- Tips (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Infant 0-3 years old: free of charge
- Children 4-11 years old: reduced fee
Zani Viaggi Agency / Milan Visitor Centre - Largo Cairoli / Via Cusani (MM1 Cairoli)
- In case of bad weather conditions, the boat might not be able to sail or some of the docks may be not available for landing. In such occasions, the itinerary will be subject to variations and the cruise may be cancelled or change course
- Monday and Friday 7.00am
Looking for the perfect gift to celebrate an anniversary or to simply express your affection? Not su...
Every Sunday our fabulous party: Special Sunday! Summer Season 2018 Genres: House,Hip hop,Hits Lines...