Last Supper tour with Santa Maria delle Grazie Church
- Enjoy skip-the-line access to Leonardo's masterpiece: the Last Supper
- Discover all the secrets of the famous mural
- Visit the exquisite UNESCO-listed Church of Santa Maria delle Grazie
- Join this 1.5 hour tour based on the genius of the Renaissance
Discover Leonardo Da Vinci's Last Supper and the marvelous church of Santa Maria delle Grazie, an architectural gem by Bramante, just next to The Last Supper.
With a professional and passionate guide (officially licensed) you can turn a simple visit into a fascinating experience, a journey into the lost grandeur of the Renaissance in Milan, and live the gripping story of this extraordinary painting.
Santa Maria delle Grazie Church
Take a very ambitious Duke, Ludovico il Moro, add a clever artist in search of opportunity, Leonardo da Vinci, and complete everything with the superior mind of a Renaissance archistar, Donato Bramante… You will soon get a clear picture of what Santa Maria delle Grazie could represent in that period: a great site where besides the monastery they were building ideas.
This tour will take you through the events that linked these illustrious characters: you will discover anecdotes and some gossips of their daily life. It will be like flying with a time machine to land in a corner of the Renaissance Milan. In fact, it doesn’t happen everyday to walk on Leonardo’s footprints in a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
The Last Supper
Last but not least, you will see the enchanting Last Supper in the silent refectory of the convent. You will dive into the story painted by Leonardo da Vinci and you will observe the astonishment, embarrassment and agitation coming out from the bodies and the faces of the Apostles gathered around Christ. Strong gestures and expressions that Leonardo was able to reproduce with scientific attention. You will feel into your eyes the same wonder felt by travelers of every century in front of this magnificent scene that Leonardo was able to freeze in a timeless moment.
- Professional art historian guide
- Skip-the-line ticket and guided visit to the Last Supper
- Santa Maria delle Grazie Church guided visit
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Piazza di Santa Maria delle Grazie, 2, 20123 Milano MI, Italy
You will meet your guide outside the main entrance of the Last Supper
- This guided tour is in English only. There aren't audio guides in other languages
- Please, make sure you arrive at scheduled time. The Last Supper Management Company is very strict on slots and timing, so we cannot wait for late participants
- Please note: the guided tour starts with the visit of Santa Maria delle Grazie church and ends with the Last Supper entrance.
- You are not allowed to bring animals into Museums and churches under any circumstances
- Please also note that the Last Supper Museum does not provide a cloakroom service. If you have large suitcases you are kindly requested to make alternative arrangements.
- How to get there: Underground: Red Line 1, stop Conciliazione, Tram 16
- Please bear in mind that Santa Maria delle Grazie is a place of worship, hence appropriate attire is expected. As a general rule you should wear clothing that covers both shoulders and knees. Shorts are not allowed for men or women, tank tops, bare shoulders or short skirts are also not permitted. We would also ask you not to take pictures in the church in order not to disturb the believers praying
- Inside the Last Supper hall it is forbidden to take pictures with a flash and to use professional equipment or even selfie-sticks
- Saturday 5.00pm
Looking for the perfect gift to celebrate an anniversary or to simply express your affection? Not su...
Friday 15 November 2019 From 22:00 Jazz: Re: Found presents Cory Wong (Vulfpeck) at Santeria Social ...
Wednesday 4 March 2020 From 22:00 Jazz: Re: Found presents Lettuce at Santeria Social Club Milan Gen...
Saturday 19 October 2019 Take it Easy presents LINE UP Tony Humphries 15 euros ticket present Buy no...
Saturday 26 October 2019 From 11.30 pm Take it Easy presents LINE UP Nicky Siano DJLMP 15 euros tick...
Saturday 19 October 2019 from 11.00 pm AMNESIA milano in collaboration with VOID w / Kobosil Richey ...