"Leonardo3. The World of Leonardo" interactive exhibition tickets
- Visit the exhibition that recreates the machines invented by Da Vinci
- Buy tickets online to skip the line at the entrance
Discover the works of Leonardo Da Vinci as you've never seen before! Enter the world of the absolute genius of the Renaissance, and interact with all of the creations. Visit the permanent interactive exhibition "Leonardo3 - The World of Leonardo", held at the Sale del Re of Piazza della Scala in Milan. With this ticket you will avoid the queues at the entrance.
Da Vinci was not only a talented artist but also a revolutionary engineer, inventor of extraordinarily advanced machines for the era in which they were designed. The exhibition presents over 200 interactive machines and physical models that have never been rebuilt before, such as the "Mechanical Lion", the "Mechanical Submarine" and the "Flying Machine of Milan".
The construction of these prototypes was possible thanks to the original projects contained in the texts written by Leonardo: The "Manuscript B", the "Code of Flight" and the "Atlantic Codex", the latter exhibited in a complete edition, available digitally. Among the existing machines, there are those which Leonardo imagines with perfection, those invented for the Dukes of Florence and Milan and the very secretly designed flying instruments, these notes are an inexhaustible source of ideas.
This exhibition is not a traditional cultural journey, in which the viewer passively observes the artist's works, but rather a genuine 3D interactive experience.The digital restoration of the Last Supper - the masterpiece of Leonardo - is noteworthy, allowing you to discover the details and the forever lost colors of the famous wall painting by the artist in the former refectory of Santa Maria delle Grazie.
- Skip-the-line entrance ticket for the exhibition
- Reduced A: Students up to 26 years old; over 65
- Reduced B: Children 7-17 years old
- Free of charge: Two teachers for each school group, disabled person's helper, accreditated journalists, tour guides with professional card
- Children 0-6 years old pay 1€ directly at the ticket office
Piazza della Scala, entrance from Galleria Vittorio Emanuele
Price are as follows:
- Standard price: €12 + €0.5 Musement fee
- Reduced A: €11 + €0.5 Musement fee
- Reduced B: €9 + €0.5 Musement fee
- Everyday 9:30 am - 10:30 pm
- Closing dates: 24th December
- 24th December: 9.30am – 3.45pm | 31st December: 9.30am – 3.45pm
Looking for the perfect gift to celebrate an anniversary or to simply express your affection? Not su...
Friday, 27 September 2019 | 25th Opening Party GENERAL STORES & ClubNation present Ricardo Villalobo...
Friday 15 November 2019 From 22:00 Jazz: Re: Found presents Cory Wong (Vulfpeck) at Santeria Social ...
Friday 20 September 2019 from 11.30pm at Fabrique Milano - via Fantoli, 9 - Milan w / Solomun (Offic...
Saturday 21st September Take it Easy The Big Opening c/o Tunnel Club, Milano ????️Presale ticket 15€...
A former railway warehouse transformed into one of Europe's most renowned clubs. A metropolitan cave...