Milan Segway tour
- Glide through the streets of Milan on the most stylish ride of the 21st century
- Explore the city from a different perspective
- Cruise throug Sempione Park and past the Sforza Castle
- Admire the Cathedral and the arcade dedicated to Vittorio Emanuele II
Glide through the amazing streets of Milan, Italy's fashion and business capital, on the most stylish ride of the 21st century.
You'll cruise through Sempione Park and past Sforza Castle all the way to the gorgeous Cathedral Square where you can admire the shopping Galleria dedicated to Vittorio Emanuele II. You'll be able to take amazing photos and capture the spectacular architecture of Milan.
We'll start with a 30-minute orientation session outside the tour office. Once you've mastered the Segway, we'll head off to the historic city center where you'll see all the famous sites with your guide's voice coming in comfortably through your earpiece.
- Segway rental
- Orientation Session
- Audio guide system
- Ponchos in case of rain
- Tour Leader
- Visits inside monuments and museums
Via dei Chiostri, 4, 20121 Milano MI, Italy
Via dei Chiostri corner with Via Ancona, Milan.
We're very close from the "Lanza - Brera" Underground Station; about 5 minutes walking. From Lanza underground station take Via Tivoli and carry on to Via Pontaccio, turn left on Via Solferino and you will find Via Ancona.
To join this Segway tour you must meet the following requirements:
- The use of Segway is appropriate for virtually anyone between 14 and 70 of age, with a minimum of 145 cm (4,75 ft) of height and over 40 kilos (90 pounds) of weight. Please note that our staff will have the right to decline accepting your child without any obligation to refund you for her/his ticket.
- Riders must be able to easily and quickly step on and off the Segway without help, which is similar to going up and down stairs without any assistance or the use of handrails.
- Riders need to be physically and mentally self-sufficient.
- Segways are not recommended for pregnant women and for people over 70 years old.
- It is highly recommended to wear comfortable shoes.
- Please do not carry large bags while on the Segway.
- All tours are conducted in English by default. German and Italian on request (minimum 4 people).
- From April to October: every day at 9:30am, 2:30pm
- From November to March: every day at 9:30am
Milan is an ever-changing city in a high-speed modern world. Keep up with it on this speedy guided t...
You’ve just walked past all the people waiting in line. Welcome to one of the world’s most celebrate...
Milan is one of the top fashion cities in the world but there is much more to see in this trendy, ur...
This tour will take you on a walking route, to thoroughly appreciate the best city highlights, and y...
The Duomo is one of the most important symbols of Milan. It is the third largest Catholic Cathedral ...
Milan’s Cathedral, also called the Duomo of Milan, is found in the center of the city and is a stunn...
The tour will start with the discrete but impressive church of Santa Maria presso San Satiro where y...
A must do tour for all football (soccer) fans! Prepare yourself for a trip through football history ...
This exceptional oratory represents one of the most ancient testimonies of rock art of Southern Ital...
Oltrepo’ Pavese is located in the southern part of Lombardy and, after Chianti and Asti, it’s the th...