- Free public transport for 24, 48 or 72h
- Free personal driver
- Free access to Milan top attractions
- Discounts for museums, tours, restaurants
MilanoCard is the official tourist pass of Milan. It offers unlimited access to the Milan public transport, a personal driver for a ride, access to Milan top attractions, and a very interesting range of discounts for museums, tours, resturants, hotel, shops, activities and more. Available for 24h, 48h and 72h, the MilanoCard is the best and cheapest solution to move around the city and make the most for less. Get your digital card and avoid waiting in line to redeem your voucher!
The MilanoCard includes:
- free unlimited access to every public transport of Milan for 24h, 48h or 72h
- free personal driver for 1 ride (total value 12€)**
- free access to Highline Galleria*
- free access to Poldi Pezzoli Museum*
- free access to Museo Bagatti Valsecchi*
- free access to Torre Branca*
- free ticket to Outlet shopping bus for Vicolungo, Franciacorta and Scalo Milano*
- free menù at Pizzeria ai 12 Gatti*
- discounted rates up to 50% for:
a) La Scala Theatre Museum
b) Triennale Art Design Museum
c) Ambrosiana Gallery (Codex Atlanticus of Leonardo da Vinci)
d) Diocensa Museum
f) Villa Necchi Campiglio
g) The Last Supper tour
h) Airport bus to Malpensa, Linate and Orio al Serio
i) Bus City tour of Milan
...and much much more
Use your MilanoCard also in Venice and Rome to visit the best attractions saving money and time!
- Public transport access
- Personal driver
- Coupon for free access to Milan top attractions (limited per day)
- Guide of benefits
- This is a digital card that allows you to avoid waiting in line to redeem your voucher
- How does it work? Please follow the instructions you'll find on your voucher after purchase
- With your voucher you'll have free access to Milan top attractions. The attractions that joined the "run4free" promotion provide a number of free passes per day, ranging from a minimum of 4 to a maximum of 8. Download and print the voucher and discover how many passes are provided daily. If you arrive too late at the attractions and daily passes are finished, you can access with the discount provided by MilanoCard
- To take advantage of the free personal driver, you must download the Uber app and enter the promotional code that is in the guide delivered with the MilanoCard. You can take two taxi rides of up to 15€ each (not cumulative)
- The card is valid for 24, 48 or 72 hours (depending on the type purchased) from the first use
The Milan Pass is a new exclusive opportunity for visitors: a 48-hour city card that offers the best...
You’ve just walked past all the people waiting in line. Welcome to one of the world’s most celebrate...
Milan’s Cathedral, also called the Duomo of Milan, is found in the center of the city and is a stunn...
A forgotten history links Leonardo da Vinci to the city of Milan: the story of a vineyard. This is t...
See Milan through the eyes of a local. Enjoy the beauty, the history and the culture of Milan with a...
The Tower: In the 30's, the rising city built its totem in the clearing of 'Parco Sempione'. Designe...
Experience Milan’s historical highlights with an expert local guide as you take a three-hour walking...
The tour begins at one of the most famous works of art in the world, Leonardo Da Vinci’s Last Supper...
Vintage Shopping Tour in Milan is an exclusive shopping tour of 3 hours with Chauffeur and Personal ...
Discover Milan's changing skyline on a 2 hours and 30 minutes guided tour in Porta Nuova.Meet your p...