Milano Card for 24, 48 or 72 hours
- Free public transport for 24, 48 or 72h
- Free personal driver
- Free access to Milan top attractions
- Discounts for museums, tours, restaurants
MilanoCard is the official tourist pass of Milan. It offers unlimited access to the Milan public transport, a personal driver for a ride, access to Milan top attractions, and a very interesting range of discounts for museums, tours, resturants, hotel, shops, activities and more. Available for 24h, 48h and 72h, the MilanoCard is the best and cheapest solution to move around the city and make the most for less. Get your digital card and avoid waiting in line to redeem your voucher! Through MilanoCard APP (after activating the card) you will also get an audio guide of the historical center of Milan by clicking on the "Free audioguide in Milan" section.
Some of the free opportunites include*:
- free personal Uber driver for 1 ride
- free access to Highline Galleria
- free access to Poldi Pezzoli Museum
- free access to Museo Bagatti Valsecchi
- free access to Torre Branca
- free ticket to Outlet shopping bus for Vicolungo, Franciacorta and Scalo Milano
- free menù at Pizzeria ai 12 Gatti
- Artisinal Panettone (sweet cake)
- Entrance to the AC Milan Museum
- Bus ticket to the Milano Designer District
- Bus ticket to Vicolungo Outlet
- Bus ticket to Franciacorta Outlet Village
Discounted rates up to 50% for:
- La Scala Theatre Museum
- Triennale Art Design Museum
- Ambrosiana Gallery (Codex Atlanticus of Leonardo da Vinci)
- Diocensa Museum
- Villa Necchi Campiglio
- The Last Supper tour
- Airport bus to Malpensa, Linate and Orio al Serio
- Bus City tour of Milan
...and much much more
Use your MilanoCard also in Venice and Rome to visit the best attractions saving money and time!
*Only a limited number of free entries are allowed per day. Not valid for MIlanoCard PerMilano.
- Public transport access
- Personal driver
- Coupon for free access to Milan top attractions (limited per day)
- Guide of benefits
- This is a digital card that allows you to avoid waiting in line to redeem your voucher
- You will receive instructions with your voucher after purchase
- The card is personal and non-transferable
- With your voucher you'll have free access to Milan top attractions. The attractions that joined the "run4free" promotion provide a number of free passes per day, ranging from a minimum of 4 to a maximum of 8. On your voucher, you will discover how many passes are provided daily. If you arrive too late at the attractions and daily passes are finished, you can access with the discount provided by MilanoCard
- The card is valid for 24, 48 or 72 hours (depending on the type purchased) from the first use
The Milan Pass is a new exclusive opportunity for visitors: a 48-hour city card that offers the best...
You’ve just walked past all the people waiting in line. Welcome to one of the world’s most celebrate...
Milan’s Cathedral, also called the Duomo of Milan, is found in the center of the city and is a stunn...
A forgotten history links Leonardo da Vinci to the city of Milan: the story of a vineyard. This is t...
Built over the centuries in Lombard Gothic style, the Duomo of Milan is the symbol of the city. From...
The Tower: In the 30's, the rising city built its totem in the clearing of 'Parco Sempione'. Designe...
Ludovico Sforza, the Duke of Milan, gave Leonardo this vineyard in 1498. Today, you can discover the...
Dal 9 ottobre 2018 al 10 febbraio 2019 la Cattedrale della Fabbrica del Vapore ospita la mostra mult...
This wine tour was especially studied to satisfy even the hardest to please wine lovers. On this tou...
Do not miss the chance to discover the stunning da Vinci's Last Supper, even if you have just a litt...