Museum of Twentieth Century tickets
- Admire some of the greatest masterpieces of the Italian 20th Century
- 400 works from different artistic movements, from Futurism to Metaphysics
- International avant-garde is also present, from Picasso to Wassily Kandinsky
- Buy tickets online and skip the lines
Located in the beautiful Arengario Palace, the Museo del Novecento hosts some of the greatest masterpieces of the 20th century: about 400 works of art from different artistic movements, from Futurism to Metaphysics, from the Forma 1 group to Transavanguardia, from the Milan, Rome and Turin groups to Arte Povera.
Visitors are initially treated to Pellizza Volpedo's majestic The Fourth Estate, painted in 1902. A fascinating chronological journey begins here, including international avant-garde works, with paintings by Pablo Picasso, Georges Braque, Paul Klee, and Wassily Kandinsky. The exhibition proceeds with Umberto Boccioni, Giacomo Balla, Carlo Carra, and the monographic "islands" dedicated to Giorgio de Chirico, Giorgio Morandi, Arturo Martini and Fausto Melotti.
The 50s and 60s are the protagonists of Piero Manzoni's and Lucio Fontana's works, to which the entire top floor of the Arengario is dedicated. Sala Fontana is an immersive environmental work, starting from the large 1956 ceiling created by the artist for the Golf Hotel in Elba island. Crossing the suspended walkway that connects the museum to the Royal Palace we enter the final section, which houses large-sized Italian Pop Art and Analytical Painting works.
- Skip-the-line ticket for the museum
- Access to temporary exhibitions
- Reduced: university students with ID, seniors over 65 years old, employees of the City of Milan
- Free: children 0-25 years old, teachers accompanying students, travel guides and tourist interpreters, guides for groups, disabled, journalists with ID, scholars with special permission from the direction of the museum, officials of the state and regional superintendents and officials of the municipal museums, members of ICOM, associations authorized
Museo del Novecento
Via Marconi, 1
- Not refundable, not exchangeable tickets
The price breakdown is as follows:
- Standard price: €10 + TicketOne booking fee 1.5€ + agency commission 2€
- Reduced: €8 + TicketOne booking fee 1.50€ + agency commission 2€
- Monday 2.30pm-7.30pm
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday 9.30am-7.30pm
- Thursday and Saturday 9.30am-10.30pm
- Last admission one hour before closing
Looking for the perfect gift to celebrate an anniversary or to simply express your affection? Not su...
Following a sell-out European club tour in autumn, HVOB will be returning to the concert stage and w...
BOB SINCLAR - BENNI BENASSI - ALBERTINO Genres: House,Hip hop,Hits Lines Up: Bob Sinclar,Benny Benas...
Saturday 23 March 2019 from 11.00 pm AMNESIA milano welcomes Patrick Topping B.CONVERSO A.Lab (Amnes...
Friday 5 April 2019 Daab, Big Family New Era and Wats Records present: Onur Özer + Stefano Di Miceli...
Saturday 30 March 2019 from 11.00 pm Amnesia Milan in collaboration with Big Family New Era w / Sidn...