Tickets to the Duomo of Milan
- Visit the milanese landmark and enjoy an amazing view from the top
- Walk on the terraces of the Cathedral, among its Gothic spires
- Skip the 200 steps and take the elevator to reach the rooftop
Milan’s Cathedral, also called the Duomo of Milan, is found in the center of the city and is a stunning landmark that needs to be seen and admired if you find yourself in this capital of fashion. Piazza Duomo, the Cathedral’s square, is and always has been the historical, cultural and political center of the city and all the city streets seem to originate in this place.
From the terraces of the Cathedral you can enjoy an amazing view of the dense embroidery of the characteristic Gothic spires, arches (that hide excess rain water), pinnacles and statues, and you’ll have an incredible view on the city.
Skip the 200 steps and take the elevator to reach the rooftop!
- Duomo Pass A (lift): access to the Duomo, the Terraces with lift, the Archaeological Area, the Duomo Museum and the Church of San Gottardo in Corte (audioguide optional)
- Duomo Pass B (stairs): access to the Duomo, to the Terraces with access via stairs, to the Archaeological Area, to the Duomo Museum and to the Church of San Gottardo in Corte (optional audioguide)
- Culture pass: access to the Archaeological Area, the Baptistery of San Giovanni and the Basilica of Santa Tecla (4th century), the Cathedral Museum and the Church of San Gottardo a Corte (audioguide optional).
- Reduced (0-12)
Piazza del Duomo 14a,
Ticket office 1, Sala delle Colonne
- It is not possible to modify the tickets or ask for a refund
- Choose the day and time you prefer to start your visit. Remember that the ticket is valid for 3 days from the date you choose to visit. It is not possible to bring the visit forward to the selected day. Visiting times and routes may be subject to change and/or limitations.
- We inform you that it’s forbidden to enter the Cathedral, terraces and all relevant areas of the Veneranda Fabbrica with helmets, glass objects and luggage. We strongly encourage you not bring big bags
- The price is composed by: cost of the ticket + booking fees
- Every day
- Cathedral: daily 8.00am - 7.00pm
- Terraces: daily 9.00am - 7.00pm
- Duomo Museum and San Gottardo Church: daily 10.00am - 6.00pm (closed Wednesdays)
- Archaeological area: daily 9.00am - 7.00pm
- St. Stefano Baptistery: daily 9.00am – 6.00pm
- Last admission one hour before closing
The Duomo is one of the most important symbols of Milan. It is the third largest Catholic Cathedral ...
Enjoy an exclusive private tour in the heart of Milan with a guided visit of the La Scala Museum and...
First time in Milan? Wondering where to go and what to see in this beautiful city? With this private...
The Milan Pass is a new exclusive opportunity for visitors: a 48-hour city card that offers the best...
Milan is one of the top fashion cities in the world but there is much more to see in this trendy, ur...
During this tour you could learn the tradition of local food as a result of the Italian, and especia...
Discover the historical city center of Milan with 3-hour walking guided tour. You will have the oppo...
La Scala Theatre is recognised as one of the leading opera houses in the world. It hosts a Museum th...
Leave the hustle and bustle of big-city Milan and head into the nearby countryside. The gorgeous Alp...
Take this shopping tour from Milan to McArthurGlen Designer Outlet in Serravalle, Europe's largest a...