Kickstart your adventure to the Great Barrier and board the Island Spirit, a quick 10-minute boat transfer which will land you onto the beautiful Dunk Island where you will board the majestic Reef Goddess. Be introduced to the crew and have a safety briefing from your captain, you will set sail east sitting comfortably on 18 knots reaching your first reef location (outer reef locations vary based on weather conditions). You'll be given the chance to indulge in your underwater expeditions and see the wonder that is the Great Barrier Reef. After your first couple of dives, you will return to the ship and have a delicious BBQ lunch served alongside freshly caught prawns, salads, and juicy tropical fruit. After a well-deserved break, you will set off on more underwater exploration before heading back to Mission Beach's shores.
National park tours
Full-day snorkel experience at the Great Barrier Reef
Availability: See calendar for availability
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 10 hours
Do this because
- Explore the amazing Great Barrier Reef
- Fun for the whole family!
- Go on the ultimate Aussie experience
What to expect
- Tea and coffee
- Fresh muffins on the way out
- Face mask, snorkel, fins (stinger suits in season)
- Free snorkel briefing and training
- Full buffet lunch, BBQ, salads, prawns, bread rolls and fruit
- Kids club in the galley for the way home!
What's not included
- 8 AUD$ Reef Tax
- Child (4-14): Reduced
- Infant (0-3): Free
Please meet at the Mission Beach Dive beachfront office in Wongaling Beach.
What to remember
- Merchandise, hats and stubby coolers are available for purchase onboard
- Go Pro's are available for rental onboard
- Snacks are available for purchase onboard
- Fully licensed bar onboard
- See calendar for availability
- Tour begins at 8.00 am
Mission Beach Dive
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.