The tour will start with a visit to Mombasa for sightseeing and shopping. The town dates back to the 12th century, spice traders arriving from Arabia settled in that area. You can visit the historic old neighborhood that was dominated by the medieval Fort Jesus built by the Portuguese in the 16th century, you can find ancient mosques, narrow bustling streets, the old dhow harbor, souvenir shops and you will also visit Akamba wood carvers where you can see the carvers at work. Lunch will be served at Tamarind Restaurant or onboard the dhow. In the afternoon you will attend the visit to Haller Park, which used to be a quarry, then it has been re-forested and transformed into a sanctuary for animals including giraffes, hippos, and giant tortoises.
Mombasa full-day city tour and Haller Park
Language: English , Polish
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 8 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Walk around the historic old neighborhood in Mombasa
- Shop till you drop around the city
- Visit Haller Park
What to expect
- Pick-up/drop-off service
What's not included
- Tips (optional)
- Health/Travel insurance
- Children (age 2-11)
Pick-up from your hotels in Mombasa. You will indicate your pickup location at checkout and confirm your pickup time and location directly with the local operator
What to remember
- The duration of the tour may vary due to weather and traffic conditions
- Please contact the local partner 48 hours before the tour to confirm you pick-up location and time. You will find the contacts in the voucher after booking
- Please note: at the time of the booking you will be asked to select your pick-up location from the list provided. Each pick-up location has a different pick-up time so please refer only to the time indicated next to the location you select. If your location/hotel does not appear on the drop-down menu, please enter the address in the related field. In this case you will need to contact the local partner to confirm your pick-up time. If you encounter any delay in the pick-up please contact the local partner.
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
- Pick-up time depending on accommodation location (refer to dropdown menu when booking), starting from 5.45am
Pollmans Tours & Safaris Ltd
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 2 days before the activity begins.