Mont Saint-Michel and Cancale excursion from Paris
- Climb right up to the top of Mont Saint-Michel
- Enjoy fresh oysters on Cancale waterfront
- Return transfers from central Paris included
Leave Paris in the early morning and hit the road to reach Mont Saint-Michel and Cancale!
You'll meet your group near Notre-Dame and be driven to the biggest bay in Europe. Visit the base of the island of Mont Saint-Michel on foot; a unique fortified rocky outcrop, it dates back to the Middle Ages and is surrounded by a vast bay with one of the biggest tides in Europe. Climb right up to the top of the island to the captivating Benedictine abbey, which dates from the 8th Century (abbey entrance ticket not included).
The landscape will take your breath away as you breathe in the sea air. The sand stretches as far as the eye can see at low tide and the island is cut off by the sea at high tide. Why not indulge in some souvenir shopping, watch the hustle-and-bustle of village life, or sample local crêpes?
You'll then head to Cancale, a village famous for its flat oysters, true paradise for food lovers. The funniest way to have your oysters is to buy them fresh from one of the vendors in the small market area of the main waterfront street.
- Transportation in comfortable air-conditioned coach or minivan
- English-speaking tour assistant
- Guide notes
- Entrance tickets
- Tickets to the Abbey must be purchased for additional cost
- Guided visit to the Mont Saint-Michel Abbey
ViaCityTour agency, 67 Quai de la Tournelle - 75005 Paris
Present your voucher at our agency ViaCityTour at least 15 minutes before day and time sheduled of the tour. Our agency is located on Quai de la Tournelle, just accross the bridge of Notre-Dame. Nearest metro station: Maubert Mutualité (line 10).
- Clients with walking difficulties will not be able to reach the Abbey (many steps)
- Site is closed on the 24th & 31st of December
- Any entrance tickets must be purchased for additional cost
- Tuesday, Sunday
Departure time: 07.30am
Considered the “Western Marvel”, the Mont Saint-Michel is nestled in the middle of an exceptional si...
Follow your private guide and listen what the old stones have to tell and if you have children your ...
SOLUNE, ce n’est pas seulement le soleil qui a rendez-vous avec la lune, c’est aussi la lumière en S...
Il était une fois Jean-Marie BIGARD Salut mes chéris ! Vous avez été 4 000 000 de copains à venir me...
Avec plus de 30 millions de vues sur ces différents clips et plus de 300 000 fans sur les réseaux so...
A Brest, Oceanopolis vous offre un tour du monde unique au cœur des océans : 10 000 animaux évoluant...