- Visit the National Park by Train and Boat
- Visit 3 of the 5 villages: Manarola, Monterosso and Vernazza
- Take in the view of rocky coasts with caves, beaches, hiking paths and breathtaking views
- Visit Portovenere
Departs in the early morning from Montecatini to explore the breathtaking Ligurian coast on a tour of Portovenere and the Cinque Terre, a small corner of paradise subdivided into five villages suspended on steep cliffs overlooking the sea; a unique landscape, where vegetation and lush vineyards frame a spectacular scenery. Visit three of the five villages.
You will spend an unforgettable day discovering the most impressive Ligurian landscapes. In this area, which has been declared World Heritage Site by UNESCO, earth and sea blend and create a unique landscape. The area consists of kilometres of rocky coasts with caves, beaches, hiking paths and breathtaking views. First you will reach Portovenere, an elegant and popular touristic destination where nature and human architecture are perfectly balanced. Then the tour will take you through the Cinque Terre National Park by train and/or ferry boat. You will first visit Manarola, a tiny urban jewel characterized by Genoese style ‘case-torri’. Then you will move to Vernazza, overlooked by the remains of a Medieval castle with a cylindrical tower and finally you will reach Monterosso, known as the ‘pearl of Cinque Terre’. This ancient fishing village with lovely beaches and lush vegetation covering the rocks will certainly enchant you. After lunch you will have the chance to taste the local ‘Limoncino ligure’ in a quaint wine shop. In the afternoon you will have free time for a swim or a walk around the village.
- Travel by GT coach or minivan with air conditioning
- Expert multilingual escorts
- Limoncino ligure tasting
- Ferry boat and train tickets
- Free time in Portovenere, Manarola, Vernazza and Monterosso
- Children (3-12 years old): reduced
- Infant (0-2 years old): free
Piazzale Italia, 43, 51016 Montecatini Terme PT, Italy
Montecatini, Piazza Italia, 43 - Check point Bus, near the train station.
- The itinerary may be changed due to reasons of force majeure, such us strikes, bad weather etc
- The tour planning can be different, but you will always visit 3 of 5 villages and Portovenere
- From November 2nd to March 31st due to the absence of the boat service the itinerary would be guaranteed anyway with trains and bus
- From 16th November 2017: Italian, French, Portuguese, German, Russian, Chinese and Japanese available every Mondays and Saturdays with a minimum of 4 passengers
- In case the minimum is not met the tour is guaranteed in English or Spanish
Every day at 8.00am
Lucca and Pisa are two of the most important historical towns in Tuscany and are not-to-be-missed si...
Pisa is one of the most visited cities in Tuscany and it is famous for its Leaning Tower. The beauti...
Depart in early morning from Montecatini with this shuttle service. Have free time in Florence befor...
Departs in early morning from Montecatini to Florence fto join in a grat cooking lesson.What if retu...
Departs in early morning from Montecatini to visit the Accademia Gallery with our guides in Florence...
Grotta Giusti, the largest thermal cave in Europe, is an ancient, perfectly preserved and charming g...