San Gimignano, Siena and Chianti tour from Montecatini
- Visit the village of San Gimignano with its splendid squares, palaces, churches and magnificent towers
- Stop by a typical Tuscan winery where you will visit the cellars and vineyards
- Visit Siena and the marvellous Monteriggioni medieval fortress
Departs early morning from Montecatini to Florence where the tour starts.
The village of San Gimignano, the Chianti area and the Medieval town of Siena are situated in the heart of our beautiful Tuscany. They are all compelling stops for those who want to learn about the region history and traditions.
The first stop will be San Gimignano, a magnificent example of a Medieval urban town; in fact it is a UNESCO world heritage site. Here you will have free time to visit the village and its splendid squares, palaces, churches and the magnificent towers. The tour continues to the splendid area of the Chianti Classico.
We will stop by a typical Tuscan winery where you will visit the cellars and vineyards. Afterwards you will taste the wine produced, which will be accompanied by a delicious Tuscan lunch consisting of typical food such as pasta, cold meats, cheeses and local pastries.
In the afternoon the tour continues with sightseeing in Siena. Here two official guides – an English and a Spanish one – will lead our tour to the city centre. You will have the chance to admire the magnificent Cathedral and the Town Hall in the Piazza del Campo, the scenery of the world-famous Palio horse race.
The tour will end with the visit to the marvelous Monteriggioni medieval fortress.
The tour will end in Florence, but your driver will bring you back to Montecatini.
- Travel by GT coach or minivan with air conditioning
- Expert multilingual escorts
- Light Lunch consisting of typical Tuscan dishes
- Shuttle service from/to Montecatini
- Child 3-12 years old: reduced
- Infants 0-2 years old: free
Piazzale Italia 15, 51016 Montecatini Terme PT, Italy
Montecatini, Piazzale Italia (check point bus near the train station)
- For lunch a vegetarian menu is available upon request
- Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs
- Sunday, Wednesday and Friday at 9.15am
Pisa is one of the most visited cities in Tuscany and it is famous for its Leaning Tower. The beauti...
Depart in early morning from Montecatini with this shuttle service. Have free time in Florence befor...
Departs in early morning from Montecatini to Florence. Hve free time in Florence, in the aftrernoon ...
Departs in early morning from Montecatini to visit the Accademia Gallery with our guides in Florence...
Departs from Montecatini to Florence. Have some free time to discover the city on your own. In the a...
Grotta Giusti, the largest thermal cave in Europe, is an ancient, perfectly preserved and charming g...