- Explore Montpellier with unlimited public transport
- Enjoy free entrance and discounts on 30 highlights
- Hit the streets with one of the free guided tours
Get your essential passport to discover Montpellier in total freedom! The Montpellier City Card is available for 24, 48 or 72 hours and combines free entrance and discounts for a wide range of activities, from museums to leisure sites, shows, public transports.
- Public transport in Montpellier and suburbs
- A guided tour of your choice among those proposed by the Tourist Office (except visits over 12€)
- Serre Amazonienne (tropical greenhouse) and Zoological Park
- Old Montpellier Museum, Pharmacie et Chapelle de la Miséricorde, Faugergues caste gardens, Montpellier Bowling complex
Discount (up to 50%)
- Fabre Montpellier Méditerranée Métropole museum
- Planétarium Galilée de Montpellier Méditerranée Métropole
- Aquarium Mare Nostrum Montpellier Méditerranée Métropole
- Sighseeing train
- Mobilboard, segway visit
- ACCRO'Parc and EXPLOR'Parc
- Free access to Old Montpellier Museum, Faugergues caste gardens, Amazonian greenhouse, zoological park
- Free activities for 8 sites and discounts in more than 20 sites
- Discounts for the Fabre Museum, the Aquarium, the touristic train
- Unlimited public transportation (bus, tram)
- Guided walking tour (to be booked at the Tourist Office)
- Detail map of the Montpellier City Card
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity
- Children (-3 years old): free
- Children (3-18): reduced
30 Allée Jean de Lattre de Tassigny, 34000 Montpellier, France
Collect your citypass showing your voucher at the Tourist Office of Montpellier. Opening hours: Monday to Saturday: 9.30am - 6.00pm. Sundays and public holidays: 10.00am - 5.00pm.
- The City Card is nominative and valid for one person and may not be used in combination with other reductions
- One access only for each site
- No exchange or refund
Embark on an original sightseeing tour with complete audio commentaries to discover the main highlig...
Make the most of your visit to Aix-en-Provence with the City Pass!The pass includes free access to: ...
La "Maison Noilly-Prat" opens its private bar specifically for you for an amazing cocktail master cl...
Explore Marseille at your own pace and discover the city’s sights from the hop-on and hop-off sights...
Experience the spirit of Marseille with this unusual guided tour by Trikke, an easy-to-ride 3-wheele...
Discover the heart of Marseille riding your e-scooter. This is a 2-hour tour of the major landmarks ...
Discover the historic port city of Marseille and enjoy fantastic sea views from the open-top deck of...
Fill up on sensations and enjoy an exceptional getaway to experience the pleasure of discovering exc...
Departure from Avignon to Roussillon built at the top of an ochre cliff. You'll see an harmonious co...
Immerse yourself in the Camargue heritage during this full-day minibus tour. You'll discover the sal...