Are you planning a quick trip to Montreal? Are you looking for things to do in the awesome Entertainment District? Then try out this original and fun scavenger hunt in the Quartier des Spectacles! You'll start off from the Place des Arts to Theatre St-Denis, and look through UQAM, BAnQ, Gesù and much more. Every step you will take you will be challenged in a fun way! Passing every challenge allows you to understand where you are going next as well as giving you local history and trivia.
Montreal Entertainment District Tourist Scavenger Hunt
- Go on a special scavenger hunt!
- Get to know Montreal in a cool and fun way
- Experience awesome vibes from the city
- Games at every stop
- Guided tour
- Guided walking tour
- Entrance fees
150 Saint-Catherine Street West, Montreal, QC H5B 1J8, Canada
Start your activity outside the Complexe Desjardins, across the street from Place des Arts by logging into our mobile site with your smartphone. Follow the instructions on-screen for some history, fun facts, challenges and directions.
- Please bring a fully charged smartphone with a data plan (internet access). Wifi will not be enough
- Once your purchase is redeemed on our site, it is available for you to do at any time of your choosing
- Price is per group with a maximum of 6 participants per experience
- Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Cancellation is free if the code is not redeemed
- This activity should be done in the daytime, however, it is available 24/7, year-round