Armoury Chamber of the Moscow Kremlin entrance ticket
- Discover The Kremlin's Armoury Chamber
- Enjoy the great collection of Russian and European applied art
- Admire the unique artworks such as coronation dresses and horse harnesses
This ticket gives you a chance to enjoy the great collection of the Armoury Chamber on your selected day. You will see hundreds of precious artworks including the most famous collection of Faberge eggs and the historical state regalia "Cap of Monomakh".
This world-famous museum was constructed in 1951 by architect Konstantin Ton and was named after the oldest Kremlin's treasury stores, the Armoury Chamber. You will find here the unique artworks such as ceremonial tsar's vestments and coronation dresses, the huge collection of gold and silverware from all over the world as well as the beautiful carriages and horse ceremonial harness.
Over 4000 items of Russian, European and Eastern countries applied art are displayed in these halls, making the Armoury Chamber one of the most significant museums in the world.
- Entrance ticket to the Armoury Chamber
Dvortsovaya Ulitsa, Moskva, Russia, 125009
Please print out your ticket and exchange it to the entrance tickets before entering the museum at the Excursion center of the Moscow Kremlin Museums (ticket office numbers 11, 12 and 13) located in Alexander garden. The museums' ticket office at the Aleksandrovsky Sad (Alexander Garden).
- Select a time that you would like to visit the museum
- Your booking will be confirmed within 4 days
- Audioguide available for extra charge in English, Russian, German, French. Spanish and Italian
- Museum is open every day except on Thursdays
- Select one of the following time slots to visit the museum 10.00am, 12.00pm, 2.30pm and 4.30pm
- Please, make sure you come 45 minutes prior the booked time of the tour and present the valid ID
Start at Pushkinskaya Square, a main spot for locals to gather and meet. These “landmarks” all come ...
At the 'Feel Yourself Russian' folk show at Nikolayevsky Palace in Saint Petersburg, you'll grow mor...
Discover the grandeur of Saint Petersburg in the comfort of a private vehicle and accompanied by a p...
Moscow, Russia’s capital city, is steeped in history and home to 20 million inhabitants. With the 2-...
St Petersburg is the famous Russian port on the Baltic connecting Russia with the rest of Europe for...
The Kremlin is the heart of Moscow, it has always been associated with the Russian government. The K...