This is a historical theme tour that will unravel the secret stories of Imperial Russia. You will see another side of Moscow, and will discover the secrets of Moscow side streets. Learn how in the 19th century, in the vicinity of the center of Moscow, labyrinths-side streets with a bad reputation suddenly appeared. Quiet and deserted in the mornings, by the evening they were transformed beyond recognition. Bright, provocative lighting, cheerful music from the windows and invitingly open doors of houses, to which the coachmen would drive their guests from time to time. Economy-class brothels coexisted with elite ones and all this was legal. Hundreds of men every day rushed here - to Grachevka, to Moscow "red light district". Find out the secrets of Sretenka's courtyards and alleys in this unique and fascinating tour.
Discover the "Red Light district" of Imperial Russia
Language: English , Italian , German , Russian
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Discover another side of Moscow
- Find out the secrets of the city's side streets
- Learn the stories of the "houses of ill reputation" in Imperial Russia
What to expect
- Guided visit
Prospekt Mira, 3с3, Moskva, Russia, 129090
- Exit the Sykharevskaya metro station to Sretenka street (in front of McDonald's). The guide will have a sign "Liubimiy gorod"
What to remember
- Please note this tour is designed for adults 18+. Teenagers can join but only if accompanied by an adult. The content of the excursion will not change.
- Please arrive at the meeting place 15 minutes before the start of the tour.
- For the English, German and Italian tours you will need to buy a minimum of 3 tickets. It is a private tour and can start any time from 9am to 5pm. Please contact the supplier to arrange the time.
- Please check the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 18 hours before the experience begins.