The Izmailovo Kremlin, even more kaleidoscopic than the one downtown, with its multicolored towers straight out of a Russian fairytale, is a popular bucket-list item that you will defintely love. This is a bright spot of national color, souvenirs, and a taste of ancient Russia. Izmailovo Market, or Izmailovsky Vernisazh (from French vernissage) as the locals call it, is a genuine treasure trove of curiosities and a country-famous flea market. The colorful and bustling complex is home to several single-subject museums. One is dedicated to Russian folk art, another to bread, and yet another to vodka. The latter one is our next stop. Museum of Russian vodka, located within its walls, tells a marvelous story of this Russia's trademark drink and other traditional liquers and regional specialties. You won't be just listening and observing, you will be able to try a selection of these liqueurs: all shots are served with traditional Russian snacks, completing your experience of the place.
Izmailovo: the Kremlin, the souvenir & antique market and vodka museum with tasting
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish
Availability: Tuesday to Sunday
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 3 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Explore the colorful Izmailovo Kremlin on a completely private tour with a professional guide
- Marvel at the lively market square
- Taste authentic Russian vodka at the Vodka Museum
What to expect
- Admission fees
- Vodka tasting
- Guided tour
What's not included
- Children (3-12 years): reduced
- Infants (0-2 years): free
Izmaylovo District, Moscow, Russia, 105613
Meeting point is the entrance to the Kremlin of Izmailovo.
What to remember
- The program includes short distance walks, so please ensure that you wear appropriate footwear and clothing, warm clothing in winter is required
- At check-out, please make sure to leave your hotel address so the confirmation voucher can be sent to the reception. Please also provide your e-mail address to receive a mobile voucher, that can also be used
- Guests arriving after departure cannot join the rest of the touring group, missed tours or lost tickets are non-refundable
- Visits to places of attraction are planned in an order chosen by the company, ensuring best practices in terms of time-efficiency
- This is a completely private tour. You won't find yourself exploring the sights in a crowd of strangers
- Please bring your original passport during the tour
- This tour operates Tuesday to Sunday, starting at 10.00am
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.